• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
"Ramabam" seriously? Two letters away from Ramadan? Yeah no...

Reminds me of that fake leak with a pokemon called "Twinkape"
Ramble could be a good name for a ram Pokémon.

Hanto

Water Addiction
Gygantazard is really the mix of both Megas with Orange color and flaming body parts

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
The Parasect Leak is dead on arrival, considering that it states that Alcremie and Drednaw are single stage even though the Dynamax Camera files imply that both have preevolutions. Also, it says that G-Max Charizard resembles a fusion of its two Megas even though it actually looks like neither.

While i'm not saying the leak is real, they didn't mention alcremie or drednaw at all in the leak itself. The picture version is just something someone else put together to put a visual on the descriptions. So basically, yes, the leak didn't mention their pre-evo's, but it also didn't mention them.

Orphalesion

More like Ram+Scramble as in scrambling up a hill which fits the ram theme.

Ah, I though Ramble as in "rambling(wandering) around the countryside" which would also fit a sheep/ram

I get we had Seel but that was like way in the past. Ramble is a word to describe someone going on with a lot of words!

It's also a work for leisurely walking around in nature.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
While i'm not saying the leak is real, they didn't mention alcremie or drednaw at all in the leak itself. The picture version is just something someone else put together to put a visual on the descriptions. So basically, yes, the leak didn't mention their pre-evo's, but it also didn't mention them.
However, there's still the part about them saying that G-Max Charizard looks like a fusion of its two Megas.

dss_live

However, there's still the part about them saying that G-Max Charizard looks like a fusion of its two Megas.

But they don't specify to what extent. IF we're technical about it, you can see features from either. IT's the regular charizard color as is Y , combined with the added flames coming from the mouth from X. Yes, i do see that that's a stretch. But considering he says it looks like a fusion, he may just be talking about those features. It's way too vague a statement to say it's definately not.

ScratchnSn1ff

if i was that leaker and was actually leaking i'd just have said "it gets bad ass flaming Wings and fire out of it's mouth similar to the Mega" feel like "it's a mix of both Mega's" is vague enough to just be a safe bet for them to make up, it's what i was expection tbh

Bus

if i was that leaker and was actually leaking i'd just have said "it gets bad ass flaming Wings and fire out of it's mouth similar to the Mega" feel like "it's a mix of both Mega's" is vague enough to just be a safe bet for them to make up, it's what i was expection tbh
Same.

To be honest, I do kind of see both Megas having been an inspiration for it. Then again, with them already confirming Megas not coming back, I would have already assumed that any Gigantimaxed pokemon that previously had Megas would look to incorporate the design of its Mega form so it wasn't totally gone.

dss_live

Yup, exactly. Just vague enough to make it so you can't say the leak is real, nor can you just write it off as fake.

Bus

Only 73 new pokemon (+27 Galar) sounds like something they'd do while being a number that few people would be happy with. A lot of people refused to county Alola pokemon and Ultra pokemon as new pokemon and counted Sun/Moon as adding very few pokemon (despite that adding both of those put it over 100). True or not, this sounds like an amount Gamefreak would give. 27 variants & evolution for older Pokemon (a pretty good amount, really) and 73 newbies to enjoy (hopefully very few of which are Legends).

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

dss_live

Why are we still talking about this leak? The leak was confirmed fake the second it came out with Drednaw and Alcremie only being one stage pokemon.

I'll just quote what i wrote above since you must have missed it:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
It was also wrong about the Pokemon Hop has when he first battles you. Like... that feels like they saw that screenshot with Hop having two Pokemon and took a guess as to his other one.

dss_live

It was also wrong about the Pokemon Hop has when he first battles you. Like... that feels like they saw that screenshot with Hop having two Pokemon and took a guess as to his other one.

The only scenes ive seen where Hop has wooloo (where he battles the PC who uses the Lotad) he has 3 pokemon, not 2. Were there any that showed him with only 2, while having wooloo?