• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Where r these pictures from ? If it was true then why is it the only thing that is leaked? Doesn make sense

ObakeMouse

worlds cutest mouse 2k19
I love the Sobble evo, but I'm not to keen on the Grookey one... I think it's legs are what's throwing me off? I'd be happy if these ended up being real, though!

Volcarona1994

Supposedly they're the shiny forms not the regular colors.
Mmmm if that's true then I'm most interested about the true colors of them (if evos are real).
I love the Sobble evo, but I'm not to keen on the Grookey one... I think it's legs are what's throwing me off? I'd be happy if these ended up being real, though!
Now you say, one of Grookey's evo feet seems to be off, like it's not well sized (i don't know how to explain).

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Where r these pictures from ? If it was true then why is it the only thing that is leaked? Doesn make sense

Because the info that gets leaked 100% depends on the person doing so. They show no more than tehy're willing to. Not every person would leak every detail as soon as they can. Most people wouldn't leak anything at all. The validity of a leak isn't dependant on how much they leak.

regardless they may be fake

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I'm not sold on Sobble's evolution, perhaps because I'm expecting a very-well rewarding evolutionary line after Turner's interview for Game Informer. It feels like an emotionless bipedal chameleon unless fake.

2dtyplosion

This is a tough one. I'm edging toward them being real because an edgy goth teen was about what I was expecting from Sobbles middle evo. I'm a Scorbunny guy though so show me that.

Volcarona1994

I'm not sold on Sobble's evolution, perhaps because I'm expecting a very-well rewarding evolutionary line after Turner's interview for Game Informer. It feels like an emotionless bipedal chameleon unless fake.
Until we see the final evo of Sobble we have to wait and pray for a good evolutionary line. Turner said Sobble's evos were quite different and special and that he really liked them.

janejane6178

Because the info that gets leaked 100% depends on the person doing so. They show no more than tehy're willing to. Not every person would leak every detail as soon as they can. Most people wouldn't leak anything at all. The validity of a leak isn't dependant on how much they leak.

regardless they may be fake
Do u think this person got the game early?

landipan

Very interesting if real, I actually like Grookey's evo, but I'm not really loving Sobble's(feels generic) so I won't be disappointed if they're fake.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
If Sizzile is derived from sizzle, I can see Sobble's design as a sort of emo teenager hissing at its trainer or Pokémon. Now, that would make sense with what Ohmori mentioned in the interview: "The trainer choosing Sobble must be very caring."

Yes, I'd really consider an emotional phase like puberty 'caring' based on what they told. That pattern usually ends up with good, maturing, results.

ScratchnSn1ff

Grookey might be shiny cos the leaker probably picked them seeing as Hop picks the starter weak to yours and we've yet to see Scorbunny so they could have soft reset for shiny, but if they did i'd have expected them to post Grookey's base shiny form too

janejane6178

Grookey might be shiny cos the leaker probably picked them seeing as Hop picks the starter weak to yours and we've yet to see Scorbunny so they could have soft reset for shiny, but if they did i'd have expected them to post Grookey's base shiny form too
But how come the both pics taken from pokedex? If it belongs to the rival isnt the pic supposted to be taken from a battle?