• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Sponge

I love the Sobble evo, but I'm not to keen on the Grookey one... I think it's legs are what's throwing me off? I'd be happy if these ended up being real, though!

I think for me it's face is too similar to Grookey. So it kinda ends up just looking like a lanky (and more yellow) Grookey. Edit: Now that you mention it, the legs do look a bit weird....I feel like there's too much of the yellow colour.

I like this supposed Sobble evolution though. (also that it looks like it could become Poison type)

At the same time I'm skeptical, with the right skills you could create this easily enough. It would have been a little more believable if it was an in-battle shot of an area we hadn't seen yet.

Last edited:

Kingudora

My favourite
I think if those starter evos are real, then they must have changed the pokédex so you can see pokémon's shiny form as soon as you register them.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Oh my God. That Mewoth?!

The leak seem to be real. Don't know if we are allowed to post here but you can see some in Centro Leaks and fox looks amazing!

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
But how come the both pics taken from pokedex? If it belongs to the rival isnt the pic supposted to be taken from a battle?

I was swondering that myself, but then i remembered switch profiles. He could just have 2 save files up and running, one where he ahs sobble, one with grookey. Could explain the shiny thing aswell, but i still question that part.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
While that fox is adorable. It looks like Fire type. Sigh why another fire type fox. Why can't Game freak be more creative with animal & type combos. I'd understand it if Vulpix & Fennekin aren't in Galar but Vulpix has been confirmed.