• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Orphalesion

LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKS! :D :D :D
*does the leak dance, but doesn't have any leaks at home, so has to substitute with by waving paper towel rolls.

I don't really have an opinion on the starters. So. Meh.

I wasn't a fan of Meowth getting another Regional Form......but that thing is cute! Might it be based on the Chesshire Cat with that grin????

I kinda like the fox, especially the evolution....with that mustache and the "thief: theme going on....might he be based on Raynard the Fox from those European Fables?

Edit: OMG that Elephant is cute!!! What's the type????

Julia Artemis

I don't know what to think about that elephant. So bizzare. Maybe it gets a real cool evolution though. Poor Donphan looks like you're replaced

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

SonDaan

Vive Le Vélo
So the fox leak is true after all... I read a leak about an orange and black fox, a spider Pokemon and a bee Pokemon too.
The spider Pokemon's name was Webthrill (or something like that) and it evolved twice, its final evo is called Ensilence. It evolves at night with max friendship. Types are Bug/Poison.
A giant armoured bee with the name of Beemor. Types Bug/Steel.
A pink and cute sandworm with the name of Burkworm.
Plusle and Minun get Galar Forms.
I'll try to search for the leak.

Is that a Galarian Phanpy or Donphan?
Think it's all new. Doesn't look like Phanphy at all...

.Aerodactyl.

Is that for sure a meowth form, or a new galarian evo for meowth? Because I think the Affleck leak said it was an evo...

I'm hoping it's a form though, cause I want to see galarian Persian!!! It would be kind of neat if going forward meowth just had a regional form in every new place xD