• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Kangaflora

EIUDo7iXsAAnZsN

Source: https://twitter.com/LeaksPokemon/status/1190361240943509504
Who is that Pokémon called?

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
http://is2.4chan.org/vp/1572639321701.png

Meowth evo too

Edit: Perserker is its name accourdingly and its steel type

Wait...is that supposed to be Galarian Meowth's evolution?

Well thank god; I thought we were gonna get a Galarian Persian. Then I really would've blown my top. And it's actually kinda cool, to; really fits in with the "punk" theme I'm planning to base my team around.

Still, couldn't they have given the Galarian form to another cat 'mon -- like Skitty? It would've been cool for Skitty to suddenly evolve into a Viking cat warrior.

.Aerodactyl.

I'm actually not totally loving any of these new pokemonn really except polteageist. Something about the style just isn't vibing with me. Don't worry, I'm glad others likes them and I'm not saying they're bad, just not my personal taste. I'm still going to get the game as there is stuff I do love, but I don't see me using a lot of new pokemon so far. Same thing happened with gen 5, I really didn't like most of the designs. Really liked most of gen 6, I was half and half with gen 7.

Some might end up growing on me overtime and improve when I see their animations. Sometimes the static images don't really do it justice, but when you see it in game, moving how the team envisioned, they really come to life. Happened to me and Dhelmise, now I love the thing!

mtie123

Johto's Hero
Wait...is that supposed to be Galarian Meowth's evolution?

Well thank god; I thought we were gonna get a Galarian Persian. Then I really would've blown my top. And it's actually kinda cool, to; really fits in with the "punk" theme I'm planning to base my team around.

Still, couldn't they have given the Galarian form to another cat 'mon -- like Skitty? It would've been cool for Skitty to suddenly evolve into a Viking cat warrior.

I'm assuming it is due to it's resemblances to the other Galrian Meowth that got leaked so

Grooky final evo: http://is2.4chan.org/vp/1572640042963.png

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Until further notice, I’m going to refer to the purple Dino as “Barney”.

Anyways, where is all this leaking at?

Grey Wind

Meowth and its evo looks awesome actually, wasn't expecting that. Don't know what I think of the dino but it's typing is cool.

Holy **** grookey's evo is amazing.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Sobble's evolution has a bizarre palette which makes me think it's half poison.

I'm OBSESSED with the Kyuubi Pokemon though. That's a team lock.