• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Damn, I really liked grookey and the middle stage but even looking at grookey I felt that the final evo would get some weird looking evo. Not feeling it at all to be honest. I wasn't big on any of the final Alola starter evos either so I'm not expecting anything great from any of the 3 starters this generation.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Oh, wow! There is a Galarian Farfetch'd:

nIvDps.png

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
The grookey evo is really cool, it'sd honestly not at all what i expected. Aside from the theme ofc. And it being so different looking to everything i imagined and saw in fake fan art, it makes it look kind of odd. But i do like it.

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
I'm assuming it is due to it's resemblances to the other Galrian Meowth that got leaked so

Grooky final evo: http://is2.4chan.org/vp/1572640042963.png

I mean, the coin basically proves it, tbh. As well as the cat claws and feet.

Still, I'm glad they were this inventive with Galarian Meowth's evolution. I mean, a viking cat? That's pretty out of left-field -- but in a good way.

EDIT: Also, unless Scorbunny gets a more punk-like, more badass evolution, I think I am officially a member of the Grookey Gang.

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Based on what I'm hearing, Rillaboom soundslike it'd fit as a Smash character

Not going to look just yet. Want the other 2's first

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Somebody at Game Freak really wants Meowth to get in as Smash DLC.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I LOVE Rillaboom! Oh my god, I am so hyped for this Starter line!

I'm definitely snagging myself one of those foxes! I love fox Pokemon~ a dream come true!

mtie123

Johto's Hero
It will be interesting to see whether that Meowth evo is final evolution or whether it becomes a three stage evolution like Zigzagoon has