• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
What a great time to be a Pokemon fan huh ? <3

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
That makes more sense!

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Definitely like the middle evos better with their regular colorations. I was like what in the world where is the transition in color XD

EDIT: I highly doubt somebody just conjured up a fake final evo for sobble. If that's real that just completely changed my mind about going with sobble lol I'll take Rillaboom over that. Looks like a college teacher.

WolfCypher

I need to know Rillaboom's typing. First time I may seriously consider a Grass type starter, and Grass is my least favorite type.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
This just got posted but looks not as real as the rest

http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1572640742095.png

The fact that it is so neatly cropped makes it seem... off. None of the others were this carefully cropped to not show anything of the rest of the screen.

That being said, if it is real, i kinda love it. So sleek and neat.
edit: The Sass overtook sobbles fear.