• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Volcarona1994

Sobble's final evolution! I don't know how I should comment on it.

kyIKGm.png
It's awful...

mtie123

Johto's Hero
It's kinda weird that we've seen nothing on Scorbunny. Also, Electric is now officially down to its final unused type pairing: Fighting.

The person leaking it most likely got the game early and chose Sobble as a starter causing Hop to chose Grookey. By playing through the game they've only seen those starters

The person leaking it most likely got the game early and chose Sobble as a starter causing Hop to chose Grookey. By playing through the game they've only seen those starters

Also the black on the hands looks odd on the model almost like its plastered on top of it

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Is it too late to switch to Scorbunny gang? Lol

ObakeMouse

worlds cutest mouse 2k19
how do you go from rillaboom to that?????????? it's so... jarring

Maybe its animations will win me over, but...

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master

But they had the pics of both middles shiny. NPC trainers don't tend to get shinies. MY guess is they started multiple save files and decided to get those 2 first and scorbunny may come later.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Intelleon reminds me of male Salazzle with same personality.

YES, they're both sassy salamanders, and i LOVE it. Salazzle was so sassy and awesome i made an exception for it and used it on what was going to be an all fairy run.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Is it too late to switch to Scorbunny gang? Lol

I hate how it's so easy to ruin the starters with their evos /: I remember when the Alolan starters were revealed I was like wow that fire cat is going to suck, and the grass owl i can't even imagine what it's going to look like. Next thing you know we have a Mermaid Seal, Ninja Ghost Owl, And wrestler cat of firey death. But this is like Reggae Roots Rillaboom, and Intelligent Teacher of the dark arts Intelleon ): I'm probably switching to scorbunny as well lol

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
I really don't mind Sobble's final evolution, and I'm not even choosing it as my starter.