• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

ObakeMouse

worlds cutest mouse 2k19
But they had the pics of both middles shiny. NPC trainers don't tend to get shinies. MY guess is they started multiple save files and decided to get those 2 first and scorbunny may come later.
Unless shinies are dramatically easier to come across, I doubt they'd play two files long enough to get two shiny middle stage starters. I think it's more likely that the Pokedex shows you the shiny form of Pokemon you've already seen or caught without having to see the shiny in the first place.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I hate how it's so easy to ruin the starters with their evos /: I remember when the Alolan starters were revealed I was like wow that fire cat is going to suck, and the grass owl i can't even imagine what it's going to look like. Next thing you know we have a Mermaid Seal, Ninja Ghost Owl, And wrestler cat of firey death. But this is like Reggae Roots Rillaboom, and Intelligent Teacher of the dark arts Intelleon ): I'm probably switching to scorbunny as well lol
I just hope they dont ruin Scorbunny as well... cuz atm Im not gonna use any of the starters for the FIRST TIME EVER =[ so sad

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Unless shinies are dramatically easier to come across, I doubt they'd play two files long enough to get two shiny middle stage starters. I think it's more likely that the Pokedex shows you the shiny form of Pokemon you've already seen or caught without having to see the shiny in the first place.

Hadn't thought of the possibility of the pokedex showing shiny models if you've seen a pokemon. Would be interesting if thats the case.

Volcarona1994

Intelleon's design is cool but disapoointing at the same time. Rillaboom's problem is the lack of green color in its body. I would have prefered for him to switch the black parts of its body dark green.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I'm so mixed about Intelleon right now. I love the spy theme, but I have to see how it was actually implemented IG through animations. I'm in love with the sassy look and it looks sleek, however basic.

At least, the dearest Sobble became confident and that type of characters; outdoing themselves in general, are by far my favorite. Prefer it over Rillaboom.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
I'm really curious to see scorbunny's evo now. They'vve all been such unexpected turns, yet scorbunny wwas explicitly mentioned that it would be unexpected :O can't wait.

Orphalesion

I guess the reason Sobble is so sad/Anxious is because they knew its final evo would have all the rule 34 drawn of it

Not *all* the rule 34s.....big burly, long haired gorilla rocker is definitely going to get his share too!