• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Didn't the original leaker say he went to sleep after the elephant picture? coze in that case everything past that, including both final evo's, kinda gets put into question now that we know without a doubt fakes are being made following the same look.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
The fact the leaker can reveal both Sobble's and Grookey's evolutions at the same time indicates Leon might offer you the second starter at some point in the story.

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
Figures the only one I like is fake.

The one thing about the supposed sobnle evo I don't get is the colours. Why does the middle stage suddenly change color palette and then go back? I know people are saying the others are shiny with the compare photo, but I'm pretty sure the compare photo someone on 4chan just colored in with the other colors. I don't think it's official.

I hope that person on 4chan is wrong, because if not...oh god, these might have the worst case of "awkward middle stage starter" syndrome I've ever seen...

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Didn't the original leaker say he went to sleep after the elephant picture? coze in that case everything past that, including both final evo's, kinda gets put into question now that we know without a doubt fakes are being made following the same look.
But how did the leaks were made so fast? Its in 3d =[

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The fact the leaker can reveal both Sobble's and Grookey's evolutions at the same time indicates Leon might offer you the second starter at some point in the story.
It's possible that he's doing two different playthroughs: one with Grookey and one with Sobble, although there is precedent to what you're saying. In XY, after becoming the Champion Shauna will trade the base form of her starter at Level 5 in exchange for any Pokemon.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
So the buff/sleek/feminine starter trio theory can potentially partly die since people were expecting Grookey, Scorbunny, & Sobble to be femimine, sleek, & buff since the previous 2 gens had Pokémon that mostly fit build (I say mostly because Delphox isn't feminine to some and people think Gen 5's could fit that role)

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
But how did the leaks were made so fast? Its in 3d =[
Well incase of the last raptor, the 3D model already existed as art for a fangame. So it may be things people already had and are now putting in as fakes, maybe even stealing the art to pass of as real pokemon. No one really knows.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
We've got nine new Pokemon from the leaker so far:

Grookey's middle evo
Lillaboom
Sizzile
Intelleon
Purrserker
Unknown bandit fox Pokemon
Unknown bandit fox Pokemon's evo
Unknown elephant Pokemon
Unknown Electric/Poison Pokemon

Ultra Beast Lover

I think it's real coz the Affleck leak described intellon as spy themed and grookey final evo as a big gorilla that beats on drums. But he also described scorbunny final evo as pure fighting and looks humanoid so :(
No, he said, "He knows fighting moves but is pure fighter." The leaker clearly meant pure fire