• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Intelleon is literally a person in a Chameleon pixar suit

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
So a lot happened while I was gone.

Yea. Rillaboom & Intelleon might be fake since the leaker might have gone to sleep.

Rillaboom looks awesome.
I'm very disappointed in Intelleon though. It'z not bad but kind of ehh.

2dtyplosion

The creators said scorbunnys evolution would be unexpected. The Affleck leaker only saw Raboot. Maybe they'll surprise us and make Scorbunnys final stage go quadraped (unlikely).

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
So the leaks are finally coming... I know I shouldn’t be staying here since I don’t want to see Scorbunny’s evos, but the mixed reactions to the other ones are so funny that I have to see them.

*looks at them*

Yup... I’m not a fan either. Lol. Hopefully they do turn out fake.

I hate how it's so easy to ruin the starters with their evos /: I remember when the Alolan starters were revealed I was like wow that fire cat is going to suck, and the grass owl i can't even imagine what it's going to look like. Next thing you know we have a Mermaid Seal, Ninja Ghost Owl, And wrestler cat of firey death. But this is like Reggae Roots Rillaboom, and Intelligent Teacher of the dark arts Intelleon ): I'm probably switching to scorbunny as well lol

I agree. It feels like Game Freak has taken a different direction with starter evolutions since Gen 6 (maybe even Gen 5) ever since they began making them look more humanoid and gave them human-like themes. I wasn’t crazy about Greninja when it was revealed and preferred Froakie instead. However, I am willing to accept whatever evolutions Scorbunny gets and give them my unconditional love!

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Supposedly this is the twitter of the leaker

https://twitter.com/NezharSpoiler

It includes all the pics up till the galarian Farfetch'd and then a tweet about him being gone for two hours

No Intellon picture is on his feed so may lend credance to it being fake?

Makes sense, The final sobble evo was the first one to start looking "off". Guess it's safe to consider it fake aswell untill it shows up there .