• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
The purple dragon Pokemon has a Galar Dex number of 310, meaning that it is likely encountered late in the game.

Sounds more like midgame to me.

mtie123

Johto's Hero
The only thing that throws me into thinking that Intelleon is real is the line between the eyes which is similar if not the same to the second Evo. In the time between leaks that a very short time scale to created a fake 3D model that accurate

DaijobuPlease

Sobble IS UGLY UGLY, I will not be picking that thing. Never intended to in the first place but now its 1000% not picking that thing. I will limit myself to small leaks not a dex leak though because I still want to walk into this game surprised

Sponge

EIUHHyCXsAEipWG

I'm in love with the purple Grump. It's so small, but already pissed off with your shenanigans. Amazing

I like this guy but the white mark on its forehead is throwing me off. It looks like someone put a sticker of a lightning bolt on its head.

Though I guess last gen we got Stufful which had a tag on its butt so I guess this isn't anything new.

Kingudora

My favourite
Perserker is such an intriguing alternate evolution, it feels very stunted when compared to Persian. I'm curious what its Pokédex entries are.