• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

Kangaflora

In the picture with Pikachu was the (apparent) evolved form of Grookey was a black Wild Duck Pokémon that looks similar to Farfetch'd, the size suggests that it is either a Galarian Farfetch'd or a PRE-Evolved form of Farfetch'd.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
It's possible that he's doing two different playthroughs: one with Grookey and one with Sobble, although there is precedent to what you're saying. In XY, after becoming the Champion Shauna will trade the base form of her starter at Level 5 in exchange for any Pokemon.

In case of such a scenario, Hop chooses Scorbunny should the player picks up Sobble and battles you enough to show Raboot, if not its final evolution. We would have seen it by now.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Gardevoir's a humanoid and pretty sick so idk why you're mad about humanoid 'mons being a thing.

Also I'm starting to believe people are confusing the terms "humanoid" with "anthro" which are different things in terms of look in a certain degree. >.>
Okay yeah gardevoir is am exception but judging by how scorbunny looks I don't think a humanoid version of it would be good

ChavaWM

I really hope that masked animal isnt a wolf.
We had 3 last gen and so far 2 this gen
There are certain animals I'm over seeing and wolves and cats are on that list

Edit: just saw that it's fake but I still stand with being over dogs, wolves and cats

Ultra Beast Lover

I'm not going to use a lot of these Pokemon but I'll certainly gather them up and put them in Pokemon Camp

Sponge

After having some time to digest the Sobble evolution....I think its the lanky arms and legs that throw me off the most.

I like its face and its fins and I like the general vibe (personality) its giving off but the body and the hands are a bit weird to me.

Definitely going to need to see it animated.

.Aerodactyl.

I too am of the camp that I'm a bit tired of humanoid pokemon. Not all of them of course, but specifically the starters. And I'm not even saying no more bipedal- I mean, Blastoise is bipedal, but definitely more monsterish. I just miss fighting with big monsters like Torterra and was hoping at least one this gen might deliver on that. But it is what it is! I don't like a pokemon I just don't use it.

I'm not calling any pokemon I don't like bad, just not to my taste. I hate when people get defensive and start insulting eachother. If you like humanoid starters because you feel they have more personality that's awesome! You're not wrong. But I'm not wrong for not liking it either.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Taking the so-called starter evolutions with a grain of salt but will definitely need to see the final Sobble evo in motion. If they end up being real I am now torn between Grookey and Sobble.