• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Ultra Beast Lover

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I too am of the camp that I'm a bit tired of humanoid pokemon. Not all of them of course, but specifically the starters. And I'm not even saying no more bipedal- I mean, Blastoise is bipedal, but definitely more monsterish. I just miss fighting with big monsters like Torterra and was hoping at least one this gen might deliver on that. But it is what it is! I don't like a pokemon I just don't use it.

I'm not calling any pokemon I like bad, just not to my taste. I hate when people get defensive and start insulting eachother. If you like humanoid starters because you feel they have more personality that's awesome! You're not wrong. But I'm not wrong for not liking it either.
I'm not really insulted nor am I acting defensive (if you're referring to me). I just think it's dumb to write off a Pokémon because it stands on 2 legs. I'll be the first to admit that I'm skeptical of how GF is going to design Scorbunny's evos. Everyone's freee to have their (dis)tastes

But I don't care if people hate them. My favorite is the literal Heel Pokemon who thrives off of people hating it and it's done that 3 different times :p

Orphalesion

The Tweet is unavailable. What was it?!

It was supposedly the "Game File" of Sword or Shield leaked online. But it very likely was not.

But I don't care if people hate them. My favorite is the literal Heel Pokemon who thrives off of people hating it and it's done that 3 different times :p

If Primarina hadn't existed I would have definitely chosen Incineroar. And as it stands it's my third favoruite Starter design (after Primarina and Rillaboom)

Red and Blue

That Fox Pokemon is badass. Already an instant favorite if it's real.

Also if the Dino Pokemon is Electric/Poison that just leaves Electric/Fighting and Electric has been paired with every type

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
That Fox Pokemon is badass. Already an instant favorite if it's real.

Also if the Dino Pokemon is Electric/Poison that just leaves Electric/Fighting and Electric has been paired with every type

Technically but I'd like to seem separate unique pokemon of the type combos of Rotoms forms.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Galarian Meowth and the fox are awesome!

Not really a fan of Sobble or Grookey's evolutions.... and it has nothing to do with their humanoid looks. I'm not low like some fans are when it comes to starter evolutions, these ones just don't look good