• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

ObakeMouse

worlds cutest mouse 2k19
The twitter account from the guy who started leaking said he'd be back in 2 hours, at this point, 1 hour. But there was also mention he went to sleep. So not sure.
Is there any proper confirmation that it IS the anon's Twitter? Anybody could have gone on 4chan, downloaded the pictures, and reposted them to Twitter. In addition, the leaker said on 4chan that they were going to sleep for the night, but the Twitter account said they are going to the movies.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Is there any proper confirmation that it IS the anon's Twitter? Anybody could have gone on 4chan, downloaded the pictures, and reposted them to Twitter. In addition, the leaker said on 4chan that they were going to sleep for the night, but the Twitter account said they are going to the movies.

No clue, we'll see in an hour when the twitter guy claims to be back^^

edit: the reason i'm guessing it's the same, is because it stopped right as the person on 4chan said he was going off. Whcih was right before the fake ones started showing up, (and the sketchy sobble evo), none of which were covered on twitter.

But as always, nothing is certain.

Hanto

Water Addiction
They all looks awful, now I feel why Gamefreak showed some crap like Impidimp or Cramorant... because they're actually better then the rest.
Fox is complete ripoff of other Fox pokemon x Kurama, another set of Meowth regional variant... Can't really like that Kanto pandering.
Really think about cancelling my Shield preorder now

dss_live

They all looks awful, now I feel why Gamefreak showed some crap like Impidimp or Cramorant... because they're actually better then the rest.
Fox is complete ripoff of other Fox pokemon x Kurama, another set of Meowth regional variant... Can't really like that Kanto pandering.

Other fox pokemon, aswell as Kuruma, are all kitsune's, creatures of folklore. This is the first fox pokemon that is just that, a fox. No nine tails, not mystical background, just a simple fox.

Red and Blue

The fox isn't a rip off. We've never had a fox Pokemon based on a red fox before

.Aerodactyl.

I'm not really insulted nor am I acting defensive (if you're referring to me). I just think it's dumb to write off a Pokémon because it stands on 2 legs. I'll be the first to admit that I'm skeptical of how GF is going to design Scorbunny's evos. Everyone's freee to have their (dis)tastes

But I don't care if people hate them. My favorite is the literal Heel Pokemon who thrives off of people hating it and it's done that 3 different times :p

No, it wasn't aimed at you, sorry. It's just fights I see in general all over the place and the usually conversations that start civil devolve into it. My comment was preemptive.

And honestly, people aren't just writing them off because it's on two legs. Comments like that feel hurtful (I don't think you meant it to be at all) because it feels like you're passive aggressively calling us idiots and trivializing our personally critiques. It sounds like "your dumb for hating it but don't worry, I'm not actually insulting you because I ended it with I don't care.". Does that make sense? Again, I don't think thats what you mean, and people on the other side of the argument do the exact same thing in reverse.

I'm not just throwing it away because it's on two legs. It's more so because with the art trend we've been seeing currently is that two legs on a starter tend to equal humanoid. We could be plesently surprised, but I'm not holding my breath on scorbunny being bipedal AND monsterish over humanoid, as an example. As I said earlier, two legs in my book doesn't always mean it's humanoid. Turtonator is two legged and I wouldn't consider him humanoid at all. Even Oranguru I personally don't consider humanoid , unlike Grookeys final evolution seems more humanoid to me. I guess it's the props and the hair. But that's me. Someone else might look and see something different, and they aren't dumb or wrong.

Hanto

Water Addiction
Other fox pokemon, aswell as Kuruma, are all kitsune's, creatures of folklore. This is the first fox pokemon that is just that, a fox. No nine tails, not mystical background, just a simple fox.
Vulpix (without multiple tails) or Fennekin both gave me more ordinsry Fox vibes than that thing. Just its emo facial expression & patterns make me uncomfortable.
But everyone has its own preferences of course. I just tired of Kanto pandering and all the same species (4th Fox of we count alolan Vulpix). There are so many animals who deserve to become pokemon and have not done it yet. Variety clearly sucks

axelme

starters and mewoth look awful , i will agree with you there. love the fox though and the elepahnt looks cute. im on the fence about the purple thing

i agree we have foxes already and i'd like some new animals made into pokemon. but this fox has an elegance to it in a different way to ninetails.

TrainerFuurin

Yeees, finally!!! I wasn’t so sure about Grookey’s 2nd evo, but I can deal with the final one. Especially if the Sobble’s one turns out to be true... because it’s not as cool as I thought...

Other new mons are all cool! Too bad the fox one is Dark type as I plan to use Impidimp and Rillaboom looks like it may be Dark. Will most likely use that purple grumpy dino too

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
I’m slightly worried that all those previews stating a bunch of new Pokemon in the beginning at yet this leaker only has a new fox, Galarian Meowth, and a new dino whose Dex number is in the 300s. Unless he grinded for the evo and those Pokemon are trainer Pokemon even. But the screenshot with the elephant is close to the Water Gym so he’s well into the game already unless he’s just withholding stuff.

dss_live

the one thing I like about ugly pokemon is that someone out there is going to love them and use them. I guess I am realizing that now because (while I am not the only one) I see Perrserker get a lot of flack but I actually think it's one of the cooler ones this gen.

Perrserker throws me so off, like it looks fluid looking at galarian meowth. But it's so odd to think it's an actuall evolution of meowth. I wouldn't use it myself (i think) but i really like these kinda of strange pokemon. Gives me good vibes^^

sketchersmeargle

I’m slightly worried that all those previews stating a bunch of new Pokemon in the beginning at yet this leaker only has a new fox, Galarian Meowth, and a new dino whose Dex number is in the 300s. Unless he grinded for the evo and those Pokemon are trainer Pokemon even. But the screenshot with the elephant is close to the Water Gym so he’s well into the game already unless he’s just withholding stuff.

There seems to be also a spider, bee and bookworm pokemon encountered in the early game. As far as he is in the map, we still don't know Pokemon distributions, also with the Wild Area being accessible, looks like you can get farther faster than possibly the story at times.