• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
So the Sobble evo and the masked beast thing are confirmed. I hope we can see it without the mask.
Didnt ppl say this mask thing is from a fan game or something? ....
edit: He deleted it

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Masked beast thing is definitely not confirmed unless GameFreak decided to put one of Smogon's CAP fakemons into the games. The masked beast is a 3d rendering of the CAPmon Kitsunoh which was designed way back in Gen 4.

janejane6178

Masked beast thing is definitely not confirmed unless GameFreak decided to put one of Smogon's CAP fakemons into the games. The masked beast is a 3d rendering of the CAPmon Kitsunoh which was designed way back in Gen 4.
Its so weird... and he uploaded it anyway.... I wonder....... if this guy is reliable.
I wonder if hes the one who plays the actual game.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
Didnt ppl say this mask thing is from a fan game or something? ....
edit: He deleted it

Did the guy on twitter post that ghost wolf? or do you mean the original picture was deleted?

If the guy on twitter posted it, then deleted it, it may point out that he's conly claiming to be the real one, and isn't the actual leaker. (considering the ghost wolf was a fake from a fangame, and he'd know that if it was him who had it)

EDIT:

Its so weird... and he uploaded it anyway.... I wonder....... if this guy is reliable.
I wonder if hes the one who plays the actual game.

Okay, so the twitter guy is just taking the info, he's not the actual leaker, seems like. Then the actual leaker went to bed and we wont see anything till tomorrow.

janejane6178

Did the guy on twitter post that ghost wolf? or do you mean the original picture was deleted?

If the guy on twitter posted it, then deleted it, it may point out that he's conly claiming to be the real one, and isn't the actual leaker. (considering the ghost wolf was a fake from a fangame, and he'd know that if it was him who had it)
He uploaded it and then deleted it

Konja7

The Twitter guy (SpoilerNezhar) is Spanish and is just posting what he sees in 4Chan, so he is not the leaker. And we have seen that the pics and they show the leaked game is is not the Spanish version

Yeah.

In fact, the twitter guy literally mention his source is 4chan.

Orphalesion

Wait there's two leaker guys on Twitter. One English "Pokemon Sword/Shield Leaks" and one Spanish language one. (who went to the cinema and came back)

So they are both just tweeting what that 4Chan guy (who went to bed) is leaking?

dss_live

He literally mentioned in his posts that his information is from 4chan.

So, he isn't taking credit for it.

That's perfectly fair, i do not speak spanish(?) so i'm merely going off what people previously said, namely that he was the guy.

ebevan91

Anyone else curious as to why we aren’t seeing evolutions/pre-evolutions of some of the other new Pokémon yet? Like Yamper, Rolycoly, Corviknight, etc.

.Aerodactyl.

Edit'd my post above, seems like he's just taking credit for it. He's not the real leaker
Yeah, from what I heard, the real leaker went to bed???

Right now, I don't trust the sobble evolution yet, or the post that says the original Grookey and Sobble mid-evos are shiny colouration and have side by side comparisons to recolours with colours more similar to their first stage. A lot of people on 4chan were recolouring themselves for comparison, and this guy is just retweeting found images. They aren't the original leaker. I think those weird colours are the official ones, I mean, the Grookey final evolution already deviates from grookeys colour scheme. It just seems weird that they'd have and release the shines first.

dss_live

Yeah, from what I heard, the real leaker went to bed???

Right now, I don't trust the sobble evolution yet, or the post that says the original Grookey and Sobble mid-evos are shiny colouration and have side by side comparisons to recolours with colours more similar to their first stage. A lot of people on 4chan were recolouring themselves for comparison, and this guy is just retweeting found images. They aren't the original leaker. I think those weird colours are the official ones, I mean, the Grookey final evolution already deviates from grookeys colour scheme. It just seems weird that they'd have and release the shines first.

Yea, everything past the image with the elephant is uncertain. Sadly that does include Grookey's evo. We'll see i guess :)