• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
ugly is ugly.
I'm not sold on the design myself, but "ugly" is very much a subjective term. There's a reason "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is a saying that has stood the test of time.

Honestly I'm inclined to agree with a earlier post that noted if it wasn't in such an upright pose it would look better.

On the other hand, I like Grookey's more than expected. Don't care about the drums, but the incorporation of plant aspects with its wild mane of hair and hand guards actually is better than I expected of a gorilla pokemon. I don't necessarily love it, but given I expected to hate the design I am pleasantly surprised.

axelme

I'm not sold on the design myself, but "ugly" is very much a subjective term. There's a reason "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is a saying that has stood the test of time.

Honestly I'm inclined to agree with a earlier post that noted if it wasn't in such an upright pose it would look better.

On the other hand, I like Grookey's more than expected. Don't care about the drums, but the incorporation of plant aspects with its wild mane of hair and hand guards actually is better than I expected of a gorilla pokemon. I don't necessarily love it, but given I expected to hate the design I am pleasantly surprised.

oh, i know. i wasnt meaning to sound like i was speaking everyone. more in my view these designs are just ugly and nothing is going to change my mind on that. it doesn't matter the source.

Orphalesion

To be fair, Blastoise was originally designed as a separate Pokémon that got incorporated into the Squirtle line at the last minute.

We don't know if it was "at the last minute". From what that Beta Pokemon Blog says it likely happened at the time when they came up with the concept of Pokemon evolution. Before that all Pokemon were just created without an evolution line in mind, including Rhydon and Venusaur.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Do u think the leaks will keep coming tomorrow?

Missingno.Fan

We don't know if it was "at the last minute". From what that Beta Pokemon Blog says it likely happened at the time when they came up with the concept of Pokemon evolution. Before that all Pokemon were just created without an evolution line in mind, including Rhydon and Venusaur.
Off topic, but an evolution for Wartortle and a pre-evolution for Blastoise are in the Beta for Red and Green.

WolfCypher

You can see its name "Cindera___?" at least. And that it is pure Fire. Rillaboom pure Grass.
That's my point! We still cant see it! All day its been Grookey and Sobble, no Scorbunny. This is the closest we get, and its conveniently cropped RIGHT BEFORE Scorbunny3's visible...is this for a laff?!

XXD17

Draco rex
I actually really like Intelleon. Of course I'm a little biased because it's pretty much what I predicted it to be: https://www.deviantart.com/xxd17/art/Project-Fakemon-Intelleon-802291020 , but I find it pretty cool overall. Like sceptile cool. It's like Gexx or the Geico Gecko. the angles and skinny limbs make it look like a stylized piece of modern art. The only part that I kind of dislike are the feet. They look a little...clunky...when put together with the rest of the design. I really like it and I'm not even a furry!

ShadowForce720

That's my point! We still cant see it! All day its been Grookey and Sobble, no Scorbunny. This is the closest we get, and its conveniently cropped RIGHT BEFORE Scorbunny3's visible...is this for a laff?!

It's possible that the picture showing the page of the guide book with Intellion, and Rillaboom with part of the name of Scorbunny's final evolution is fake as someone could have easily taken the designs that have been revealed so far and insert them there and the reason we don't see Scorbunny's final evolution here is because it hasn't been shown yet so they didn't know what it actually looked like.