• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Monotype trio? Guess I wont be using a starter for the first time ever

KKS-Lapras

Yeah, I don't know about these starter leaks now. Another Monotype trio, it's been since Gen 2 since we've had that, but it's also incredibly unoriginal, I'm surprised Game Freak would go that route again.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Supposed handbook shots confirming Giga Kingler, Machamp, Garbodor and a new pokémon: https://i.postimg.cc/tCbG34ws/EIVc-IOp-Wk-AAV8ff.jpg
The new one looks like it could be G Max Malamar.

And yeah, Scorbunny's final evo's name looks like it could be Cinderoo. That'd be a surprise if it turns into some kind of rabbit/kangaroo hybrid.

If so then there would be a theme among the starters, namely that they all change the type of animal they are based on as they evolve. Sobble goes from chameleon to basilisk. Grookey from monkey, to chimp, to gorilla. Scorbunny from rabbit to kangaroo.

Julia Artemis

Also not a good picture but my favorite gen 6 pokemon Malamar is getting an Gigantamax form! Guess they unnerved confusion since a lot of max g moves confuse opponents. Thank god swag play is back!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Doubt it's Malamar. The book seems to have them in alphabetical order (would explain why Garbodor is after Eevee) and that Pokémon is before Kingler

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
I absolutely hated Sobbles final form when I saw it earlier today. But it’s grown on me since. The fact we barely keep missing seeing the bunnies final form is pretty funny. It’s got a lot of live up to now given it’s elusiveness.

Favorite thing I’ve seen so far is the baby electric poison. Hopefully it gets an ability that helps it with that ground type weakness.

Are we really getting monotype starters? I guess that’s something different at least...

The leaked Gigamax forms are cool. Machamp got that snatched waist!

zecapau

Monotype trio? Guess I wont be using a starter for the first time ever
Not the first time, did it in White and White 2 versions, not only me, even my friends did: I replaced my starter (Snivy) with a Lilipup. Trust me, loved the playthrough even more.

sidenote: Emboar was too ugly to even consider picking it + firestarter meme

Last edited:

Red and Blue

I'm not sure why they went back to single types again for the starter's final forms. That was a big deciding factor for me.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I'm afraid, but I don't understand the reason and intention behind making the starters mono-type, even though one of the rumors back in the day suggested they obtain secondary typings through gigantamaxing. We're potentially talking about a spy, a drummer and a football player. There is no plausible explanation to keep them locked into pure types.

By the way, can someone please confirm me if we've obtained the final evolution of Scorbunny, Wooloo and Yamper?

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
rillaboom.png

You can't make a lot from this image, but things that you can make from it you couldn't from the previous image:
- it has two drumsticks
- it beats the drum's back side (probably the attacks comes out from the front). It makes me think of a taiko player
- you could barely see this on the first image, but there is a green thing circling its waist (good, the design was feeling too empty around there)
- apparently it is carrying something on its back (maybe the drum holder?)