• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

KKS-Lapras

Still clinging to hope, Game Freak, please have put at least one new Eeveelution in these games, please...

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
Sorry lol the imagine was small and blurry on my phone.

The Gigamax form is terrifying and amazing. Why I feel like they used all the cool designs for those.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
even though one of the rumors back in the day suggested they obtain secondary typings through gigantamaxing.
I seriously hope they are not nerffing the base form to up them with gigantamax forms. We know those forms we'll be gone by the next generation...

Being a pure Grass, Rillaboom will need some seriously good hidden ability to be viable.

ebevan91

Well it looks like the Gigantamax form of Rolycoly's evolution just leaked it looks like it's a Rock/Fire type from the looks of it. It actually looks pretty amazing and going in a direction that I don't think you might expect.

I was already planning on using Rolycoly but seeing that giga Rolycoly3 just cemented it 100%.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I seriously hope they are not nerffing the base form to up them with gigantamax forms. We know those forms we'll be gone by the next generation...

Being a pure Grass, Rillaboom will need some seriously good hidden ability to be viable.

Agreed with the hidden abilities benefitting the starters. After all, Greninja's part-Dark typing didn't matter at all when Protean came into play. It surely suits Intelleon better than Greninja by nature, but similar, strong, abilities will be necessary to balance them.

Also, I have a feeling there is a trade-off. Pure typings, but ridiculously high stats in return. Sobble and Scorbunny's demo stats hinted it, but I'm being optimistic at this point.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
Ok, I have to admit this leak is finally getting me excited about gigantamax. The idea of those badass looking pokémon towering over a city as they fight is really cool (we probably won't get anything like that in the games, though...).

Anyways, going to sleep. Finally got the first new Bug-type, this should be enough for now.

I'm biased, but those feet are giving me a Bug vibe.

anjunajake

Looks amazing. They’re definitely holding out for the Gigaforms. Makes me wish they were Megas even More. 3 turns doesn’t do these behemoths justice.

Also lol at the new purple creature image. How are these photos so blurry, it’s like they’re purposely trolling us. No idea what it could be but hopefully not Eternatus.

anjunajake

Ok now we’re talking! Really digging the hat. Wasn’t there a leak that describes a Pokémon like that as well? Wonder what typing it could be. Maybe psychic.