• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
*tilts head* Is it supposed to be some kind of worm with a hat? I mean it looks cool but aside from the hat I'm not sure what they were going for.

ChavaWM

Ponyta was the only thing that got me excited from this gen so far but rolycoly's evolution, the centipede and the hat lady have finally got me excited about NEW pokemon

Beloberto

Bug Catcher

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Lmao at scorbunny’s final evo. It’s actually the worst one of the three. Definitely going without starter this gen.

also when we first saw Cindera- I was going to mention maybe cinderace but I was like no that’s too on the nose but I guess that’s what they went for!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Centiscorch is awesome! So ****ing thankful Galar DOES have a non-starter Fire after all, the lack of reveals was really scaring me

lol Fire starter got the worst evolution this time. Poor Scorbunny.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend

OH **** IS ETERNATUS PURPLE???

If it’s purple AND Poison type... it sort of seems like it could be poisonous... I’m getting too excited right now and I should be going to sleep soon...

If the Scorbunny evos leaked, guess I should take a break from the site now (still want to know the mascot typings though, so I may just hang around the legendary thread.)

anjunajake

you were the sun & moon to me
Yeah they definitely crossed the humanoid line this time , imo. But not gonna let it ruin the game. It’s an easy fix. Just box our starter. More room for the Pokémon we like.

Marzbar

Oh wow. They are going full humanoid. Didn’t they watch Tropic Thunder? You never go FULL humanoid!

Football shorts and all. Yikes. And Intelleon has gloves and pants on. But hey, they could be fun to use competitively even if they look bad. Like ultra beasts.

Hattene is supposed to be... what? Somebody jizzing into a sorting hat?

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Has it been speculated why the starter final evolutions listed at level 49?

If they evolve at that level, which can be fair due to the EXP. fest in Wild Area, plus D-GMax raids, it'd be yet another pattern broken.