• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
uxukhtpsy1x31.png

So it's disguise but can be repaired

So if it can keep hail up it's impervious to physical attacks? neat!

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
uxukhtpsy1x31.png

So it's disguise but can be repaired

Protect,
Pair up with Snow Warning or G-Frost moves,
Set up Aurora Veil,
Paralyze or Toxic opponents (Attack stats are low.)

I just love that little creature.

D

Deleted member 384931

How many Galarian regional evolutions are there? And which Pokémon?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Seems to me that it shares ability that can be Rillaboom's HA.

XryxBi.png

Ohh, I like the sound of that ability.

Toxtricity seems like something Team Yell would use.
Do you we know if the forms are in battle changes or like lycanroc? Because the ability doesn't mention form changes but it could be caused by a move or different ability (ala Unova Darmanitan)

DSDark

Breeder
Protect,
Pair up with Snow Warning or G-Frost moves,
Set up Aurora Veil,
Paralyze or Toxic opponents (Attack stats are low.)

I just love that little creature.

in double battles if you can pair it with something that know hails would be great. I don't think pairing it with a snow warning pokemon would be a good idea. Too much ice

All pokemon become level 60 in the wild area during the post game

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Do we know Eiscue’s type? Is it pure Ice type or paired with something else?

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Get Shedinjas ready for Double Battles:

Runerigus:
CJIPcK.png

There's really no point, since they both have the same number of weaknesses.

Justified would be a good move to pass on to Runerigus, but sadly the weirdo trio isn't in the game.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
No even a chance with that poor stats

We don't know the entire scope of its stats just yet, or its movepool.

There's a chance that particular Eiscue could have a hindering nature. So far, at Lv. 45 it already has high Defense and HP, making it a bulky 'mon on top of having a virtually infinite Disguise. That's wild, bro. lol

EDIT: I was not paying attention. lol It has a neutral nature.

Last edited:

Grey Wind

Couple of dex entries/movesets etc for some of the Pokemon that I don't think have been posted:
Hatterene:
pfqzhdyb50x31.png

0ftlozrp50x31.png

4rqvic4id0x31.png

Frosmoth:
q5xryftu40x31.png

66onr2dlc0x31.png

Centiskorch:
l7bhht9h80x31.png

bptfs9lx80x31.png

e2vo38oge0x31.png

Copperajah
2cct0uhda0x31.jpg

Corviknight
j4wgwsgl70x31.png

bcrtd198g0x31.png

Cursola
xieyefpbi0x31.png

Grimmsnarl
7mxmiq47h0x31.png

Sandaconda
jm13lggcn0x31.png

tiok73m0o0x31.png

Runerigus
1xozj60op0x31.png

alffefhtp0x31.png

Falinks
1573035186965.png

f08d6odzr1x31.png

Barraskewda
eke41i2es1x31.png

1573035916071.png

Toxtricity
Toxel
Baby Pokemon
1'4" 24.3 lbs
It manipulates the chemical makeup of its poison to produce electricity. The voltage is weak, but it can cause a tingling paralysis.

Toxtricity
5'3" 88.2 lbs
Low Key Form
It has an electrical organ on its chest. While generating electricity, it fills its surroundings with what sounds like the strumming of a bass guitar.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Liking Centiskorch more and more. Ten foot long fire centipede with flame whips! Here's hoping it gets a better ability though.

All right, so Sandaconda's inner tube thing is a sand sac. Maybe I'll like it more if I can see what it looks like with the sac deflated.

Interesting that Galarian Corsola is the result of ancient rather than modern events. It also blurs the line behind just what Ghost pokemon are (i.e. if dying out causes the creation of a Ghost type species, and even a evolution of said species, then where are the Ghost type versions of all the prehistoric pokemon), but maybe the other game's dex entry will clarify things a bit.

So Drakloak and Dragapult's thing is that they take care of Dreepy they find and help them get stronger. Presumably whenever one evolves the Drakloak or Dragapult goes to search for a replacement.

dss_live

Water and Fairy-type master
I love how dragapult looks so badass and has such a goofy description, but really it just wants to take care of the babies and raise them right! Best pokemon parent!

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
There's really no point, since they both have the same number of weaknesses.

Justified would be a good move to pass on to Runerigus, but sadly the weirdo trio isn't in the game.

Weakness doesn't matter as long as you invest in defensive stats of Runerigus. Once you pass the ability, go for Calm Mind or any other stat increaser and have an ally healer via move while it eats enemies alive.