• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Apparently, you can get Nature Mint at Battle Tower that lets you change the natures of your Pokémon and use it competitively. We've been hinted about it earlier.

You've gotta' work hard if you want that privilege, though.

ISLxGd.png

D

Deleted member 384931

Apparently, you can get Nature Mint at Battle Tower that lets you change the natures of your Pokémon and use it competitively. We've been hinted about it earlier.
Sounds kinda meh and makes it too easy.

Orphalesion

so for those of you that looked at the leaks/spoilers over the course of the weekend. . .

How have the leaks impacted your perception of the games? More hopeful, less hopeful? Excited?

I'm only looking at the Pokemon leaks and was also anxious to see the types of the Gym leaders (since some of them are version exclusives)

And I'm feeling a lot more excited for Sword and Shield since I have seen that we aren't only getting a decently sized bunch of Pokemon, but there's also a lot of quite interesting and amazing Pokemon among the new ones. I have no idea why they would show us Eldegoss and Clamorant and expect us to be excited, when things like Frosmoth and Toxel were available...

D*N

Musical Star
I'm only looking at the Pokemon leaks and was also anxious to see the types of the Gym leaders (since some of them are version exclusives)

And I'm feeling a lot more excited for Sword and Shield since I have seen that we aren't only getting a decently sized bunch of Pokemon, but there's also a lot of quite interesting and amazing Pokemon among the new ones. I have no idea why they would show us Eldegoss and Clamorant and expect us to be excited, when things like Frosmoth and Toxel were available...

Actually, looking at the dex I totally get why they revealed the ones that they did. Eldegoss and Drednaw needed to be revealed due to promoting the first two gymleaders. All the other pokemon they revealed definitely have something interesting about them and were all at least decent designs. Personally I am so hyped for Cramorant btw.

Not revealing pokemon like Frosmoth and Toxel is because they still need something exciting once the game is launched. If you reveal all the cool pokemon for promotions and are left with all the lesser ones then people are also gonna be really disappointed.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Being able to change natures is a welcome addition. Assuming we still have Hyper Training this will give you even more freedom when it comes to raising pokemon.

Any word yet on how EVs work with the experience share system?

EmeraldArcanine

#TeamScorbunny
Cinderace stats at Level 50. Quite promising:

XHkjK6.png

Expecting Inteleon to have the same stats except one up or down in Sp. Atk.

Cinderace also has an amazing movepool.

V7hI7V.png

Inteleon, also, has amazing and a bit higher stats than Cinderace:

C6f8jB.png

Movepool includes 'Snipe' shot:

VgGJiX.png
I KNEW they'd have signature moves!
Also Cinderace is looking a lot more promising as a starter than expected. Those stats and available movepool tho. I had a feeling it'd be a physical attacker and its sig is looking powerful with that base power there. (120 base power signature move? Basically a physical Fire Blast with higher accuracy??? Jfc calm down)
Looks like I'm not gonna regret my pick.

Also IF I DON'T SEE A TOXTRICIY ON TEAM YELL'S TEAM SOMEWHERE...
Like COME ON it fits WAY too good with that look and everything.

Last edited:

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
uxukhtpsy1x31.png

So it's disguise but can be repaired

Okay, I'm I'm just gonna say it. If Eiscue has Follow Me, it will kill all Double Battles.

Just imagine it. Leftovers Eiscue uses Follow Me so Choice Band Snow Cloak Mamoswine can activate Hail, then Eiscue constantly redirects attacks while Mamoswine Earthquakes the hell out of everyone. Not an exact thought, but pretty dope in theory. Either way, Follow Me would be an interesting move for Eiscue to have.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Okay, I'm I'm just gonna say it. If Eiscue has Follow Me, it will kill all Double Battles.

Just imagine it. Leftovers Eiscue uses Follow Me so Choice Band Snow Cloak Mamoswine can activate Hail, then Eiscue constantly redirects attacks while Mamoswine Earthquakes the hell out of everyone. Not an exact thought, but pretty dope in theory. Either way, Follow Me would be an interesting move for Eiscue to have.

Well considering choice band would lock mamoswine into hail I would say it’s best if you start it with something that has snow warning like abomasnow and then switch out to mamoswine.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Well considering choice band would lock mamoswine into hail I would say it’s best if you start it with something that has snow warning like abomasnow and then switch out to mamoswine.

Goddamn it! I forgot I gave it Choice Band. See, this is why I lost last time. lol

My friend Matteo often tells me I should switch out more, but I've been against switching out, my philosophy being, "A good pokemon doesn't need to be called back." I'm learning now that switching out doesn't make a pokemon less viable; it's just good strategy.

Anyhoo, yeah. Your idea is pretty neat. I thought about using Abomasnow in the beginning, but was nervous it would get wiped out before Eiscue would even have the chance to begin its magic. I could also have Eiscue use Hail and give it Icy Rock, but that's another strategy in itself.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
We know almost nothing when it comes to the details of these items, as the leaker has only given their in-game description.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Goddamn it! I forgot I gave it Choice Band. See, this is why I lost last time. lol

My friend Matteo often tells me I should switch out more, but I've been against switching out, my philosophy being, "A good pokemon doesn't need to be called back." I'm learning now that switching out doesn't make a pokemon less viable; it's just good strategy.

Anyhoo, yeah. Your idea is pretty neat. I thought about using Abomasnow in the beginning, but was nervous it would get wiped out before Eiscue would even have the chance to begin its magic. I could also have Eiscue use Hail and give it Icy Rock, but that's another strategy in itself.

well what if you have an icy rock snow warning abomasnow and pair it with follow me eiscue (since follow me has priority it’s speed shouldn’t matter) and just have it use follow me first turn while you switch out abomasnow for choice band mamoswine? Then you can have mamoswine come in unharmed and have it wreck with banded earthquake