• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I'm really glad they let you trade over the regional forms' "original" forms because although I love Galarian Darmanitan, Sheer Force Life Orb Darmanitan will always be a go to for me.

The TMs and TRs are really interesting to me. I like how they approached these essentially reworked Move Tutors

Dragon Pulse

So with Indeedee existing it makes Audino utterly pointless. It almost was that already without its Mega form. Also yeah saw Morpeko's stats and its probably worse than Plusle/Minun. What a way to waste Electric/Dark typing. Also not understanding why Garbodor's G Max move would cure poisoning that seems like a waste. Was hoping for a physical attack move that would toxic an opponent
Where can I see Morpeko's stats? Sorry if it has been asked before.

Mr.Fiend

Everything stinks
If I had to guess the remaining gigantamax pokemon would be dreadnaw for Nessa, centiskorch for kabu, Machamp for Bea, alcremie/hatterene for opal/bede, Lapras/Coalossal for Melony/Gordie, Grimmsnarl for marnie,no idea what Piers would use and I have to say the same for Raihan ( unless someone would point to another dragon that has a g max form that isn't flapple/appletun).
Edit: Nevermind, Raihan would use g max duraludon. Just leaves Piers then.

Maybe it's partially based on modern architecture? Still thinks it looks like an electric kettle.

It's likely based on the shard. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shard

Last edited: