• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Mr.Fiend

Everything stinks
I wonder what is Marnie's team? What are your predictions?
According to leaks, alongside her morpeko, she will eventually have a Grimmsnarl that is capable of G-maxing.

DannyDark

Maybe. The two x4 weaknesses may hurt it quite a bit, especially with Rock types if Stealth Rocks comes back unchanged.

Though it could also be Ice-type Volcarona, in which case BL/OU would be where we see it. We do have to remember this will be a very limited meta.

I suppose it's a great candidate for that new item that protects you from entry hazards at least.
Just got done watching a video actually on how much of Ubers and OU got wiped out by Dexit, it'll certainly be interesting to see if it just ends up with the usual suspects still at the top, looking at you Aegislash.

WolfCypher

I suppose it's a great candidate for that new item that protects you from entry hazards at least.
Just got done watching a video actually on how much of Ubers and OU got wiped out by Dexit, it'll certainly be interesting to see if it just ends up with the usual suspects still at the top, looking at you Aegislash.
...and Toxapex...and Excadrill

Ground-types are going to be a necessity.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Kind of a random thought, but I wonder how many buttons Sword/Shield utilize.
In the unfortunate case that my joy cons decide to drift, I wonder if I could use my Gamecube controller.

That’s never going to happen. I could see compound eyes, swarm, or snow warning
I think that was meant as a joke.

WolfCypher

I wonder is Toxel supposed to be a literal baby Pokémon, like Pichu, as in cannot breed until it is evolved? Because I find its classification as just "Baby Pokémon" weird.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Kind of a random thought, but I wonder how many buttons Sword/Shield utilize.
In the unfortunate case that my joy cons decide to drift, I wonder if I could use my Gamecube controller.

I think that was meant as a joke.
Do u think I can use my PS2 conroller, with its cable?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
The thing about the Gamecube controller is that it has a box that allows you to plug it in the front of the Switch so it can play.

I don't see how you can get all of that connected, unfortunately.
Do u connect the two joycons?

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Sandaconda could be a good counter
One can hope, but what we so far know about Sandaconda's stats makes it seem it would be way too weak. Especially if it doesn't get anything better than Shed Skin as an ability.

Kingudora

My favourite
That’s never going to happen. I could see compound eyes, swarm, or snow warning
That or possibly Wonder Skin, Snow Cloak or Ice Body I can see for Frosmoth.

Speaking of abilities, here are some of my guesses for secondary abilities or hidden abilities for some new pokémon:
Centiskorch: Flame Body seems likely, but I have a hard time pinpointing what other possible abilities it may have. Too many plausible options.

Hatterene: For its hidden ability, I can possibly see Magic Bounce or Magic Guard.

Sandaconda: I can definitely see Sand Veil for it, but may also get something brand-new as a curveball. As for Hidden ability, I think there's a slight chance for Sand Stream.

Indeedee: This is more of a wish rather than a guess, but I hope one of its remaining abilities is Friend Guard. Otherwise, Healer feels like a safe guess for one of its ability slots.

Grapploct: I think it is very likely Grapploct gets Suction Cups. They are already part of its design, and also works very well with its signature move, Octolock. For other possible abilities for its HA, I don't know really.