• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Kingudora

My favourite
What I'm wondering is where does the guitar come from
for Overdrive, since Toxitricity doesn't seem to have anything like one on its body. Perhaps it creates one made out of pure electricity, i.e. a truly electric guitar? Kind of like how when Lucario uses Bone Rush in the anime it creates a bone construct out of its own magical energies.
That's a good question.

Also, I'm thinking that Overdrive might finally be the clue for how you change Toxtricity's form. I believe that it goes into Amped form after using Overdrive, much like how Meloetta changes forms after using Relic Song.

TrainerFuurin

The new move...

Loving the new move for Toxitricity!

What I'm wondering is where does the guitar come from
for Overdrive, since Toxitricity doesn't seem to have anything like one on its body. Perhaps it creates one made out of pure electricity, i.e. a truly electric guitar? Kind of like how when Lucario uses Bone Rush in the anime it creates a bone construct out of its own magical energies.

I think its the plates on his chest that can vibrate into string-instrument sound, each plate represents a string. The low amped form has only four plates, so it's a bass. The charged form has six, so it's a guitar.

Last edited:

Orphalesion

This new move really makes me wonder

With that move, that "Mohawk" and poison/electric....is Toxtricity supposed to be some sort of punk rock Pokemon? If so I love it even more and hope that the move animation is super cheesy.

Also I want a Marceline Pokemon now.

TrainerFuurin

This new move really makes me wonder

With that move, that "Mohawk" and poison/electric....is Toxtricity supposed to be some sort of punk rock Pokemon? If so I love it even more and hope that the move animation is super cheesy.

Also I want a Marceline Pokemon now.

Yees

I mean, it's ability is literally called "Punk Rock". And here is it's dex entry: "It has an electrical organ on its chest. While generating electricity, it fills its surroundings with what sounds like the strumming of a bass guitar."

I'm so teaming it up with Rillaboom B-)

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Is that all? A 10 point BST reduction in defenses?
And a corresponding reduction to its offenses I assume.

Is asking where this info is coming from an issue? Don't want to get anyoen in trouble but if we are getting stat leaks I'd like to see them.

Kingudora

My favourite
So
Aegislash got nerfed
Yeah, I saw that as well! Very intriguing how this is possibly the first time a pokémon have gotten a decrease to their stats.

For those wondering, Aegislash got -10 into both Defense and Sp. Defense.

Also Meteor Assault is a move that Sirfetch'd can learn, it was shown at the same time as Sirfetch'd got revealed.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
It sure looks like Choice Scarfers are going to be really important to deal with Dragapult. Looking through the dex there is almost nothing in it that is faster than it, and since it doesn't have any 4x weaknesses then priority moves will be of limited usefulness.

Though with Dragon Dance even Choice Scarf won't be enough in a lot of circumstances. Instead you'll need something defensive enough to take a hit and take it out in return, or make use of Focus Sash.

Bus

This spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf#gid=1520243758

I’m assuming the runners of it, bless their hearts, are still regularly checking 4Chan for when the Shield Leaker posts more stuff.
I remember seeing that on the Smogon forums (during my search for leaks lol). One of the posts there mentioned that the guy who has a copy of Shield usually is on to provide updates on stuff between 12am EST and 7am EST (and that's when the Googledocs gets updated usually as well. I think he said he didn't have much left to say though since he gave most of the pertinent info he could.

Mr.Fiend

Everything stinks
Yeah, I saw that as well! Very intriguing how this is possibly the first time a pokémon have gotten a decrease to their stats.

For those wondering, Aegislash got -10 into both Defense and Sp. Defense.
It is interesting.
I presume sword form got nerfed as well? Though it also says that doublade got nerfed for some reason.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
It is interesting.
I presume sword form got nerfed as well? Though it also says that doublade got nerfed for some reason.
IIRC Eviolite Doublade is actually pretty good, so maybe that’s why it got nerfed.

Also to the surprise of no one, stream was taken down.

Kingudora

My favourite
It is interesting.
Sword Forme most likely got -10 to Attack and Sp. Attack each as well, to mirror the Shield Forme nerfs.

If Doublade gets nerfed, it is probably to make its Defense the same as Shield Forme Aegislash's Defense, otherwise Doublade would have higher Defense than it now.

captainfez3

The Chill Trainer
This spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf#gid=1520243758

I’m assuming the runners of it, bless their hearts, are still regularly checking 4Chan for when the Shield Leaker posts more stuff.

I noticed from this spreadsheet that Alcremie has multiple values for its stats, which judging from the rest of the spreadsheet means it has an alternate form... is this true, or are these just possible ranges or is this giving the stats for the gigantamax form?