• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Ultra Beast Lover

Scorbunny favoring continues:

Cinderace also learns Electro Ball. Libero will skyrocket it to OU alongside various strong moves.
Guess I'll need to watch out for Scorbunny

ebevan91

I skipped the shiny Solgaleo/Lunala event because I thought they'd be stuck in Alola forever. Now we know they're in the game after the event is over. I suppose I could always trade for one.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Did anyone else think something like this from Flapple's moveset?

Flapple used Grav Apple! It's super effective! Your Isaac Newton fainted!

EDIT: Also, did anyone see a physical Fairy-type move for Galarian Rapidash? I didn't, but perhaps I missed one.

Last edited:

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
So, Scorbunny also knows:

High Jump Kick.

Which is great, as Excadrill checks every potential set it can run including: Electro Ball, Pyro Ball, Iron Head, Gunk Shot, Zen Headbutt and etcetera.

Didn’t the Ben Affleck leak say that Cramorant can fling out Pikachu too? Or am I just crazy and imagined that?

Yes, doing so results:

Paralyzes the opponent.

Beloberto

Bug Catcher
Stats, dex entries and movesets out. This pretty much exhausts everything I wanted from the datamine... and I won't lie, the hype I had for the game is pretty much dead (weird how I spent the whole year super excited about it only for ~one week before the release give up on playing it), so this is probably it for me this time. Will be back once the next title is announced.

p.s.: Roost is not a TM anymore. Damn.

ebevan91

Stats, dex entries and movesets out. This pretty much exhausts everything I wanted from the datamine... and I won't lie, the hype I had for the game is pretty much dead (weird how I spent the whole year super excited about it only for ~one week before the release give up on playing it), so this is probably it for me this time. Will be back once the next title is announced.

p.s.: Roost is not a TM anymore. Damn.

I just hate that all the real bad stuff is just coming out less than a week before release. Like, at least 2 weeks ago we thought that the number of cut Pokemon would be much lower than it actually is.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
Rapidash
Rapidash has Swords Dance?? and Play Rough?? Finally there's a chance to get out of PU!

Oh, I guess I did miss a physical Fairy-type move for Galarian Rapidash. So glad it has one (I figured it would).