• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Pikachu111213

Traveler
After the magnitude of info Yesterday I guess we should wait for another HOME update which could show some new pieces of info:)
Especially since the leaks were confirmed with the Yesterday's Trailer (as some of the moves and abilities are matching:))
I wouldn’t be surprised if Home gets another update before the 17th, to go ahead and start prepping for the release of Isle of Armor

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Image Ash-Greninja in the DLC. Would be a beast.

The power boost of a mega-evolution... With Max moves. Yeah, it would be super broken lol

D

Deleted member 384931

Idk how to feel about Max raid legendaries. Feel so out of place.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I'm figuring they're meant to be a challenge to take on with others. Only things that I am not looking forward to are locked raids and people who go after other players/griefers. Thankfully, haven't seen too many of the latter though.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
With Solgaleo and Lunala being Max Raid Pokémon as seen in the trailer, I’m wondering about Cosmos and Cosmoem and how we can obtain them since we can’t breed the Gen VII Box Legendaries to get more of them.
Maybe Cosmog will either be an event raid or a Home distribution some time in the future

Luthor

Part of me is curious if the Regional Variants of the Legendary Bird trio will have hidden abilities. I could see them getting steelworker variants (but with their original types such a Moltres getting a fire variant)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
With Solgaleo and Lunala being Max Raid Pokémon as seen in the trailer, I’m wondering about Cosmos and Cosmoem and how we can obtain them since we can’t breed the Gen VII Box Legendaries to get more of them.

I wouldn't doubt if they just flat out ignore them.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Does anyone have any idea what Urshifu & Galarian Slowbro’s stats could probably be?

Based on their flavor text, I get the feeling that Single Strike Urshifu will specialize in Attack & Speed, while Rapid Strike Urshifu will specialize in Attack and either HP or Defense.

Slowbro’s a little harder to figure out though. Maybe it has high Speed based on its fast reflexes, and then it’ll be a mixed attacker with its Attack being as high as regular Slowbro’s Defense. That way it can give players more variety and better utilize Shell Side Arm’s effect

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Does anyone have any idea what Urshifu & Galarian Slowbro’s Stars could probably be?

Based on their flavor text, I get the feeling that Single Strike Urshifu will specialize in Attack & Speed, while Rapid Strike Urshifu will specialize in Attack and either HP or Defense.

Slowbro’s a little harder to figure out though. Maybe it has high Speed based on its fast reflexes, and then it’ll be a mixed attacker with its Attack being as high as regular Slowbro’s Defense. That way it can give players more variety and better utilize Shell Side Arm’s effect

Um I think your misunderstanding how Shell Side Arm works, it is a Special Attack and when it’s applying damage it uses the user’s Special attack stat and the target’s Defense or Special Defense star depending on which of those two stats are lower.

So in all likelihood Galarian Slowbro will likely be a special attacker with it having a higher Special Attack.

So it wouldn’t make that much sense for it to raise it’s Attack to be higher then it’s defense if anything they might take points out of attack and put it into Special attack.

Here is an example of a potential stats for Galarian Slowbro compared with the actual stats of Kantonian Slowbro:

Kantonian Slowbro BST 490: (95/75/110/100/80/30)

Galarian Slowbro BST 490: (95/55/100/120/80/40)

note that we don’t have official stats for Galarian Slowbro yet so I’m not sure if they would lower an of it’s defense or hp stats. I suppose there is a chance that Galarian Slowbro could have the exact same stats as Kantonian Slowbro.

However if there is a change to it stats I doubt that it would be to increase it’s attack stat.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
One thing to keep in mind is that the terms "cruel pokemon," "malevolent pokemon," etc. for the Galarian birds seem to relate more to how they conduct themselves in battle rather than any evil plots or desire to cause destruction. Presumably in practice they won't be any more troublesome than other pokemon with difficult personalities.

Kingudora

My favourite
Does anyone have any idea what Urshifu & Galarian Slowbro’s stats could probably be?

I can see Single Strike Urshifu having higher Atk but lower Speed than Rapid Strike Urshifu. Something like 135/70 and 105/100, respectively. The other stats are probably largely the same.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
There was supposed to be 200 returning pokemon in between the 2 DLC right?

If i'm counting right, that means we still have 50-70 pokemon not revealed.

Still have hopes for Galarian forms outside Slowpoke and the Kanto Birds.

Pikachu111213

Traveler

200+. Call me a wishful thinker but that could be like 140 per expansion for a grand total of 280....

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army

I’m thinking Dratini and Bagon are among the Pokémon not shown. They are the only two remaining pseudo Legendary lines not to be shown that aren’t in the base game. Their final evolutions are among the most popular and widely used Pokémon. I can’t imagine Luvdisc being one of the 200 unless it gets a Galar form and an evolution since its main use in the games was to gather Heart Scales to pay the Move Rememberer which is now free.

ShadowForce720

I’m thinking Dratini and Bagon are among the Pokémon not shown. They are the only two remaining pseudo Legendary lines not to be shown that aren’t in the base game. Their final evolutions are among the most popular and widely used Pokémon. I can’t imagine Luvdisc being one of the 200 unless it gets a Galar form and an evolution since its main use in the games was to gather Heart Scales to pay the Move Rememberer which is now free.

Now that I think about they could have a Galarian Luvdisc that is a Water/Steel type and has a regional evolution and they wind up having a chance to be holding the Armorite Ore.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Suppose there is also a chance some of the pokemon we saw in the Trailer could Pull a Koffing and have a Galar evolution

We saw Poliwhirl in the trailer for example, but Poliwrath and/or Politoed could still be different.

or he could gain a Third evolution with some new Armor Item.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
Suppose there is also a chance some of the pokemon we saw in the Trailer could Pull a Koffing and have a Galar evolution

We saw Poliwhirl in the trailer for example, but Poliwrath and/or Politoed could still be different.

or he could gain a Third evolution with some new Armor Item.
Politoed was seen in the trailer. In the back in the same shot as Poliwhirl. But yeah, I’m hoping this is the case for Sandile as unlikely as it is

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Politoed was seen in the trailer. In the back in the same shot as Poliwhirl. But yeah, I’m hoping this is the case for Sandile as unlikely as it is

Can still do a Mega Slowbro situation, where Slowking got nothing.

Galarian Poliwrath and Politoed stays the same :D