• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm assuming the hold up is because they want to release it with the Crown Tundra update. Or their may be some technical details that are making the process difficult. Or the virus.

Whatever the case may be, I really hope that its released soon. Hell, by soon, I mean at least this year. I just wanna put everything I have from Go yo Home so I don't ever have to play Go again. I have over 40 shinies on there that need to not be on Go. Especially my Groudon.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Wouldn't they have to make it so that the transfers work both ways? I don't play Go but from what I heard there are a lot variant Pokemon that would be permanently stuck in Home if transferred there unless they added them to the regular games. Of course they could also just make it so that those variants couldn't be transferred to home.
Pokemon GO Pokemon can already be transferred to Home, but it can currently only be done through the use of LGPE as an intermediary, which means that players can only transfer over the Original 151 and Meltan/Melmetal.

Golden_Arcanine

A possible reason they are holding up trades between Go and Home is because Niantic know some people will just transfer their pokémon to home rather than pay for more pokémon space. Or maybe they fear people will think Home is more affordable than just pay for more box space on Go.

It's almost certainly going to be a one-way transfer, just like it's to trade it LGPE. I think the hold-up probably has something to do with CT or LGPE sequel.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm assuming the hold up is because they want to release it with the Crown Tundra update. Or their may be some technical details that are making the process difficult. Or the virus.

Whatever the case may be, I really hope that its released soon. Hell, by soon, I mean at least this year. I just wanna put everything I have from Go yo Home so I don't ever have to play Go again. I have over 40 shinies on there that need to not be on Go. Especially my Groudon.
While my Go storage is currently flooded with non-Kanto pokemon, I at least have a Shiny Luxray that I want to move to Home, plus the Scizor & Hariyama I used in the Battle League (I know that Hariyama can't be transfered to SWSH but I still see it as part of my team & I want to use it in the next mainline game it'll be available in)

Phillies

Pokemon GO Pokemon can already be transferred to Home, but it can currently only be done through the use of LGPE as an intermediary, which means that players can only transfer over the Original 151 and Meltan/Melmetal.

I was referring to the different hat Pokemon and Armor Mewtwo. They would either have to block them from going to Home or make it so that you can transfer them back to Go since they probably won't let you transfer them to the main games.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
It would be great to transfer any Pokemon from go to home,have a few non Kanto shinies I'd like to transfer

That is still in the works right now.

I do understand why it's so difficult to implement, given it's going from one vastly different software to another, and every character must be capable of being compatible, with obvious exceptions. However, I think the day Go and Home compatibility is announced will be the day Gigantamax Melmetal is also announced.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Boy I hope GF makes a much easier way to evolve Meltan in SwSh soon. I don’t have the time or patience to use Go every three days just to catch more Meltan that I’m never going to use or have use for just to get some freaking candy necessary to evolve a SINGLE Meltan and have to repeat the process if I want a second Meltan.

malcolm_n

Pokemon Collector
Boy I hope GF makes a much easier way to evolve Meltan in SwSh soon. I don’t have the time or patience to use Go every three days just to catch more Meltan that I’m never going to use or have use for just to get some freaking candy necessary to evolve a SINGLE Meltan and have to repeat the process if I want a second Meltan.
Agreed, I still haven't been able to evolve mine because of a glitch that made it so I can't use the device in Go to get more meltan every few days. I've resorted to walking for the candy :(
Either way, it would be cool to see some of the more legit rumors come true.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Agreed, I still haven't been able to evolve mine because of a glitch that made it so I can't use the device in Go to get more meltan every few days. I've resorted to walking for the candy :(
Either way, it would be cool to see some of the more legit rumors come true.
Thing is I can’t even walk that much to get the Candy as that requires WiFi and my iPad needs have internet access to play Go.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I dont even play GO so I cant evolve Meltan =[

Bus

Build up 400 rare candies in Pokemon go and feed them to the Meltan, boom problem solved!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Build up 400 rare candies in Pokemon go and feed them to the Meltan, boom problem solved!
No it’s not! I don’t have time to do all of that and also as I’ve said, Go is stuck on my iPad which needs to be connected to a WiFi hotspot just to use Go and the game won’t function or even count my steps if there’s no internet connection!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’ve caught all of my Meltan sitting on my couch at home. The box spawns them often enough to make walking outside unnecessary.
Not for me. I have to wait around seven minutes just for one Meltan to pop up after the previous one. It took me four months last year to get fifty of them alone with the waiting three days after opening the Box restriction.

Bus

No it’s not! I don’t have time to do all of that and also as I’ve said, Go is stuck on my iPad which needs to be connected to a WiFi hotspot just to use Go and the game won’t function or even count my steps if there’s no internet connection!
I was kidding lol. I know perfectly well thats ridiculous. it's taking me absolutely forever just to save up enough candy to evolve the ONE Deino I hatched ages ago into the sweet Hyrdriegon I know he'll one day be.

(Currently at 32 Deino Candy and a Zweilous with 19 rare Candy to use)

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't play GO, and I still haven't played Let's Go. So I don't have any access to Meltan. I seriously hope they provide another way of obtaining it.
I'm pretty certain that it will be a Raid event, considering...
Gigantamax Melmetal is a thing.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
And hopefully it's either catchable or they give us all one like they did with that other legendary event.

Bus

Not exactly foolproof reasoning considering
Max Soup on Isle of Armor can give any pokemon that's capable of Gigantamaxing their Gigantamax form; like your starter for instance.