• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros

Marzbar

How is Calyrex the high king ruler of CT? Its stats are TERRIBLE with a crappy typing to boot. Celebi is far superior. Sure it’s gets better when it mounts a horse, but still, why would the horses let a weak ugly piece of crap mount them to begin with? They could both OHKO it and rule themselves.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
How is Calyrex the high king ruler of CT? Its stats are TERRIBLE with a crappy typing to boot. Celebi is far superior. Sure it’s gets better when it mounts a horse, but still, why would the horses let a weak ugly piece of crap mount them to begin with? They could both OHKO it and rule themselves.
The story actually explains that.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The Calyrex chapter does explain it no?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Ok idk if I can spoil this (delete this comment if needed) but...
Make Sure Your Fking Mons Are High Leveled For When Trying To Catch Fking Calyrex, Especially Shadow Rider

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Dang. Jynx was a bit of a pain to catch lol. It used Perish Song on my Pokemon.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Caught Calyrex with Spectrier.

I decided to use the Master Ball. Were I in a situation where I had more Love Balls, I would of attempted that feat. But the reality is that I do not.

So that's one part of the questing done. Next then, mate?

BCVM22

There isn't a separate discovery thread, I don't think? I think Serebii copies the text/code from his Sword/Shield updates last November, leading to the reference to a discovery thread that hasn't been used since.