• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
There isn't a separate discovery thread, I don't think? I think Serebii copies the text/code from his Sword/Shield updates last November, leading to the reference to a discovery thread that hasn't been used since.

I was curious about this as well. Kept waiting for the thread to update :D

though this seems to be the DLC discovery thread almost.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Steel: Whistle At The Door

Rock: Have Your Lead Pokemon Hold An Everstone

Ice: Have Your Lead Pokemon Be Cryogonal

Electric/Dragon: Catch all three Original Regis and have them in your party.

The Registeel door took me awhile.

Last edited:

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I got 4 legends so far. It would be interesting to see if they are 1 per save file. I like the new raid system, you borrow a mon and you need to cooperate to win. Not sure if NPCs are the way to go but armor ores and silver bottle caps are much easier to get.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've caught all the Regis (Dusk Balls), all the birds (Premier Balls) and four Pokemon from Adventures (Love Balls).

I finished all the Legendary Clues.

But... there's one more now. Gonna see what its about.
probably the Ultra Beasts.

Edit: I'm done for now. Hopefully I'll get my answer regarding Victini tomorrow.

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Seemingly the Pokemon you encounter during the Dynamax Adventures never raises shields. The “desperation“ phase when the Legendary Pokémon’s HP drops to about 1/3 merely does the stat wipe/Ability negation wave and nothing else.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Seemingly the Pokemon you encounter during the Dynamax Adventures never raises shields. The “desperation“ phase when the Legendary Pokémon’s HP drops to about 1/3 merely does the stat wipe/Ability negation wave and nothing else.
I guess they didn't want to make it too difficult. (which tbh may be understandable cause the DA actually is difficult)

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
You need 15 Galarica Twigs. As you leave Roaring Sea Caves into Frigid Sea, ride on the water and head left of the rocky outcropping directly in front of you. Follow the path to a cave where you’ll find the woman who makes it for you
That helps a lot. Sweet! I thought it had to do with this new umbrella item I encountered because of its look.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Saw an interesting theory on Reddit earlier. Maybe Victini, the Victory Pokémon, is somehow connected to winning against all legendaries in Dynamax Adventures.
Or after parnering with all partners in Galar Star Tournament and winning together with them?

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Apparently you can get some clothing after you beat/catch Legendaries in Dynamax Adventures & talking to Peonia
I saw a couple things. Anyone know if Team Skull's outfit is one of the returning outfits?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Apparently you can get some clothing after you beat/catch Legendaries in Dynamax Adventures & talking to Peonia
So there aren't any new clothes or hairstyles in the stores/salons?

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Anyone know any of the new outfits that are in Crown Tundra?

so far all I’ve received are the regular orange outfit and also the golden one once you complete the three main quests.

anyone know how to get the hoenn starters? The main page doesn’t seem to be updated on that yet.