• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly, I just want details on Victini and the new clothing options.

But I guess its gonna be a bit of a wait. The DLC just came out, so...

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Doesn't matter to me right now though. Right now I'm speed running Sword.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
Doesn't matter to me right now though. Right now I'm speed running Sword.
Oh nice! I got Pokemon Shield coming in the mail tomorrow (although I'm heavily invested in Pokemon Sword), since I wanted to get my own Zamazenta and some other pokemon I only have data for from doing trade/tradeback with people (like Hitmontop). Plus with Crown tundra being out I might at some point get the dlc for shield as well.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Dang. Jynx was a bit of a pain to catch lol. It used Perish Song on my Pokemon.

Yeah, I think I needed about four tries before I was finally able to get one via a critical capture. Lovely Kiss and Perish Song together made catching Jynx extra difficult.

Steel: Whistle At The Door

Rock: Have Your Lead Pokemon Hold An Everstone

Ice: Have Your Lead Pokemon Be Cryogonal

Electric/Dragon: Catch all three Original Regis and have them in your party.

The Registeel door took me awhile.

That first one on the list took me a REAL long time (though it was the second one I tried). I had to look up how to do it, as I never actually used it going through the game.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Yeah, I think I needed about four tries before I was finally able to get one via a critical capture. Lovely Kiss and Perish Song together made catching Jynx extra difficult.

That first one on the list took me a REAL long time (though it was the second one I tried). I had to look up how to do it, as I never actually used it going through the game.
Yea, they really made Jynx a challenge in this game.

Charizard7316

Hello everyone. Hope that everyone is enjoying the new DLC. I have just one quick question:

I’m shiny hunting Regidrago by killing him over and over to get the Number Battled to 500 to get maximum shiny odds. Would I be able to leave the Regi temple to do other things without resetting the shiny odds? Like no chain is broken basically?

Sorry, I know this is a dumb question, but I’ve never used this method before.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer

Yeah, I was really annoyed that opening Registeels door is so simple but hard (due to wording). I’m sure someone is going to make a meme about Registeel and whistling.
Does anyone have tips for tracking down Galarian Articuno and getting thru it’s mirages to it?

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
The way I see it, the Isle of Armor is best travelled to in the middle of the main story, while the Crown Tundra should be explored in the post-game.

On a new game I went to Isle of Armor as soon as The wild area unlocks. So i could use some of the New pokemon in the Main Story

But, yes, Can't complete IoA until you get the Water Bike anyway.

Charizard7316

Yeah, I was really annoyed that opening Registeels door is so simple but hard (due to wording). I’m sure someone is going to make a meme about Registeel and whistling.
Does anyone have tips for tracking down Galarian Articuno and getting thru it’s mirages to it?

I would save right before you can go up to him, watch which one puts his wings out (that's the real one) and then go up to that one after the routine. If that does not work, you can restart where you saved and do it again until it's right.

Tracking it is a different thing thuough.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
I would save right before you can go up to him, watch which one puts his wings out (that's the real one) and then go up to that one after the routine. If that does not work, you can restart where you saved and do it again until it's right.

Tracking it is a different thing thuough.
I only ran into it once so far. Was definitely different than tracking the other two Galarian legendary birds. The problem was I didn’t know about the mirages and the weather was foggy as well.

Charizard7316

I only ran into it once so far. Was definitely different than tracking the other two Galarian legendary birds. The problem was I didn’t know about the mirages and the weather was foggy as well.

I had a similar experience with the fog. The best thing that I did was listening for Articuno's cry to know if he was in the area. Then, I just kept moving along in the area looking up if that makes any sense.

Sadly, that was the most efficient way I could think of, but there are players who will possibly come up with better ways.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I ran into Articuno once and then I defeated it by mistake and it flew off again. At least you get more chances to catch any of the Legendaries without having to go through the hassle of winning the League for them to reappear like in past games. Surprisingly I managed to catch Registeel after using False Swipe on it and hurling Dusk Balls at it until I got it. It spammed Iron Defense a lot for me so it wasn’t too bad stalling it.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
I came across a shin hit mon top during the raid mode. It was normal looking during the play through ie blue but was tan pink when it came to the part where you choose the prize monster. I didnt beat that ground on so I chose the shiny.

The legends can be faced many times but only caught once. I learned that with ground on.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

It was more than the IOA in terms of story, but it still doesnt feel right. Cant place the right words on it.

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
Well I finally did get the last Galarian bird just now. Seems to hang around a tree area (like when I saw it last time). I followed the same method though I did for the Regis (togedemaru nuzzle attack, get its hp to about a third, and then use timer balls).

KierTronik

Oshawott is bab
Well I finally did get the last Galarian bird just now. Seems to hang around a tree area (like when I saw it last time). I followed the same method though I did for the Regis (togedemaru nuzzle attack, get its hp to about a third, and then use timer balls).
Thanks for the info, Im gonna go find it now.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
What happenes if i killed it?