• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Isle of Armor & The Crown Tundra DLC - RUMOR & SPECULATION Thread [Spoilers]

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Thank you for the reply, I hope it unlocks the new clothing after it's done. I still have many legends to catch in the new raid system but at least the 3 first quests are nearly done. The zygarde cell quest can wait a bit in sword.
Zygarde Cells arent in SwSh. So that’s one less thing for you to worry about.

nel3

Crimson Dragon

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Yeah that's a Pokemon joke for Its replacement for gen8

If you're talking about the footprints, there are more than 50 of each of them. So unlike the Zygarde Cells, the Trial Stickers, or the Alolan Digletts, you don't need to hunt down every last tiny bit--just enough of them for Sonia to be happy.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
If you're talking about the footprints, there are more than 50 of each of them. So unlike the Zygarde Cells, the Trial Stickers, or the Alolan Digletts, you don't need to hunt down every last tiny bit--just enough of them for Sonia to be happy.

ty for the reply, i did get up to 100% as i was heading to regidrago.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I keep hearing people say past villain outfits and are in the game, and I haven't seen any proof of it.

Has anyone here seen a Team Skull outfit? Literally all that I need to know.

Peonia gave me Ghetsis' monocle RANDOMLY after doing a Dynamax Adventure. The DLC trailer showed Ghetsis' robe and the Team Flare outfit.

I want Archie's ORAS outfit. :p

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Peonia gave me Ghetsis' monocle RANDOMLY after doing a Dynamax Adventure. The DLC trailer showed Ghetsis' robe and the Team Flare outfit.

I just want team skull's outfit.

I wanna be a bone head again. Xp

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles

No, you just get Ghetsis' monocle and Lysandre's Glasses. The "robe" is just a purple dress a female trainer is wearing and the "Team Flare Outfit" is just a different color of Rose's suit you can purchase at the shops.

These are the only villain items available to my knowledge and only ones shown on serebii's list of clothing options.

Pokemon-Crown-Tundra-Customization.jpg

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly, ya never will see me use'em. I think what I'm wearing in game right now is perfect.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Honestly, ya never will see me use'em. I think what I'm wearing in game right now is perfect.
I like to change my character’s outfit and hair once on a while but I never use a hat or glasses unless I’m trying to keep a theme or pop culture reference. The only hat I haven’t immediately taken off is the Expedition Helmet because it fits the Crown Tundra very well.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
No, you just get Ghetsis' monocle and Lysandre's Glasses. The "robe" is just a purple dress a female trainer is wearing and the "Team Flare Outfit" is just a different color of Rose's suit you can purchase at the shops.

Ooh. That sucks. I relied on my memory rather than actually checking the trailer again. Thanks for the heads up.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I got a Zapdos with a mark in the first try!! The only problem is that it’s the Unsure mark (X the Reluctant) & I was kind of hoping to get something like Prideful or Intense mark. Now I’m debating whether to keep trying or just stick with this one to avoid having to do this for who knows how many days

Pokemon Power

Say, what do you guys think they would add if they made a third set of DLC for Sword and Shield? Me, I think they would add:
Another new section of Galar to explore, probably in West Galar.
More classic Pokemon, including some additional starter sets. Could really go for Kalos starters in the game myself.
Four additional boxes for the Pokemon storage system, to make room for players who wanna catch 'em all.
Mega Evolution, they could put in some restrictions to keep things fair, like no Dynamaxing for Pokemon holding Mega Stones, and no Mega Evolving for Pokemon with the Gigantamax Factor.
The return of Triple Battles. I liked that feature in the Gen. 5 and 6 games, and I get that they had to remove it from Gen. 7 due to data restraints, but with the Switch's amped up power, plus support for six players in certain games, now would be a good time to bring the feature back. If they can have five Pokemon on the field at once with Max Raid Battles, then they can have six.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Say, what do you guys think they would add if they made a third set of DLC for Sword and Shield? Me, I think they would add:
Another new section of Galar to explore, probably in West Galar.
More classic Pokemon, including some additional starter sets. Could really go for Kalos starters in the game myself.
Four additional boxes for the Pokemon storage system, to make room for players who wanna catch 'em all.
Mega Evolution, they could put in some restrictions to keep things fair, like no Dynamaxing for Pokemon holding Mega Stones, and no Mega Evolving for Pokemon with the Gigantamax Factor.
The return of Triple Battles. I liked that feature in the Gen. 5 and 6 games, and I get that they had to remove it from Gen. 7 due to data restraints, but with the Switch's amped up power, plus support for six players in certain games, now would be a good time to bring the feature back. If they can have five Pokemon on the field at once with Max Raid Battles, then they can have six.
I sincerely doubt that'll be happening, given that they're releasing the game + the DLC as a set.