• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Item Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macho Brace-1
Upgrade-2
Advantage in order to win is increased to 5, considering how many different people have voted here.
Keep voting!

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
Macho Brace!

I sold my Up-Grade by mistake in Crystal. ;;

.:~Wig~:.

Dinaria

These are real fears
Macho Brace, I think. :3 *joins face-off*

Volteon

Back I guess??
Once a day you mean once per 24 hours or once per day (I mean Day/Night/Day = once per 12 hours)?
Or even once per day meaning if the day is over you can vote again, like: it was 11:59 PM in your city when you last voted, then at 12:01 AM you can vote again?

Just to clarify... I keep confused with this "Once per day" thing >_<

EDIT: Ah just saw in the first post it´s once per 24 hours

Up-grade again!

Thanks, AM. I got thrown off the compy just as I was about to revive this thread last night. :(
Macho Brace-4
Upgrade-8
One more vote, and Up-Grade shall be victorious.
Also, I swear I'll get pics up next round if at all possible.

Yay, the round has finally ended!
Up-Grade moves on, and Macho Brace does not.
Next match:
Blackglasses
Powers up Dark type moves
vs.
Mystic Water
Powers up Water type moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.