• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Item Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Mystic Water, Because.... I like water beter than Dark ... I think

o_O IT'S ALIVE!!!
Mystic Water-5
Blackglasses-1
One more and Mystic Water wins.
And just a reminder, it's ONCE A DAY, NOT ONCE PER ROUND!

Right, then, Mystic Water wins. Unfortunately, I don't remember the next match-up, and I'm busy the rest of today, so the next round begins tommorrow sometime.

IMS, I can Staryu this if you do not want it...just make up a new round...

Disclaimer-I am not gonan Staryu it, but it makes a good reason to revive...and ensure that you update it...

This isn't dead yet? O.O
I'm okay with it. The first incident of Staryuing was when Staryu, with my permission, took over the Main Character's Pokemon Face-off.
I've discovered that my attention span is too short to run a Face-Off.
Remember the current round is Hold Items, winner is either first to ten, or first to get margin of five. And it'd be cool if in the rest of the pairings, you include the new D/P hold items.
Anyhoo, good luck with this, and I hope you run it more competently than I did.
>.>

Thank you, IMS! ^_^

Advancing:
Exp. Share
Green Scarf
Mystic Water
Up-Grade

Stage 1-Round 5
Cold Rock vs. Quick Claw
Prolongs # turns of Hail and Holder may attack first

Vote away!

Cold Rock-1
Quick Claw-0

Since I really cannot decide, I will say Second-to-Next Poster's Choice (so, say IMS posts next, the persona fter him, assuming it is not myself, decides).

Eerie. You use me as an example, and here I am.
Ironically, I'll probably post here more than I would as owner. >_<
Cold Rock, because Quick Claw is evil hax that usually doesn't work.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Oh yeah, talking about Greta, I just remembered what happened with me against a Rhydon ¬_¬
I can paste what happened, but little lazy to look for that post...

Cold Rock again!

Status
Not open for further replies.