• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The items Silver sheild and gold sheild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainninja

Ninja///Pirate
I didn't know where to post this but what do those two items do once you get them?

ProtoManEXE88

Rising Trainer
They're decorations for your secret base.

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
You obtain them in Ruby & Sapphire's Battle Tower. You get the Silver Shield after 50 consecutive wins and the Gold after 100.

I've never seen them though, but I'm guessing they're worth the effort/fun.

Just so you know it should have been posted in the RSE Discussion. They are secret base items you get in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, after 50/100 consectutive battle tower wins. ;123;

The Wizard of LOZ

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!
They're not that great i got one it sucked

Tytus

Iron Islander
Yeah... they're not really worth the effort because no one sees them anyway. Unless you mix records with your friends. Then you can brag and show them off, along with your glass ornament.

Pikachu1125

Rap Rocker
Yeah, it's not really that big of a deal unlike the slide which is addictive lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.