• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Izaga Region

ZKE

Quite a few views but alas, no more critique.

Updated with Izagi's Origin form. Not that different from the Withered form, but it's meant to portray the calmer posture and state of emotion.

ZKE

Updated the main post with #13, and here it is again for good measure.

013 - Acathelo - Rock/Water.
izaga_dex_013__acathelo__by_zedkaleios-d52xq5i.png

Last edited:

ZKE

Updated sections of the Region Map, and also updated the main post with I#065. Here it is again for good measure.

065 - Organagi - Poison/Fighting.
izaga_dex_065__organagi_by_zedkaleios-d53g8hj.png

Edit: Touched up some pixel errors and general shading issues. I think the design is good.

Last edited:

ZKE

069 Yougre - Water.
izaga_dex_069__yougre__by_zedkaleios-d56vtlx.png

A Kyogre pre-evolution/reincarnation. Dying Kyogre around the Izaga region can be reborn under Izami and Izagi's abilities. Expect a baby Groudon soon, too.

Last edited:

ZKE

Probably going to nix the Acathelo/Acatherus entries and try something else there. In the meanwhile, I've updated the main post with a trainer sprite/battle entry for the Izaga League Elite Four.

Some feedback would be appreciated again, guys, but hey.

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
Your region looks great and the trainer looks pretty good too. My favorite of your fakemon are the rock/dragon ones. :)

I feel like some of the others are too similar to existing pokemon though.

_Snivy

Lover
Nice sprites you got over there, keep it up! :)

ZKE

013 - Koalite - Fire - Torkoal preevolution.
izaga_dex_013__koalite_by_zedkaleios-d58jij9.png

Thanks, _Snivy. And thank you, too, MissDigitalis. If some of the fakemon look similar to pre-existing pokemon, it's liable to be because they were meant to be pre/evolutions of those pokemon.

ZKE

017 - Culkor - Fighting/Dark, or alternatively Ground/Dark - Cubone(Male) evolution.
izaga_dex_017__culkor_by_zedkaleios-d59bqva.png

Warning - if you click the link-back to deviantART, this entry is fairly grim and most certainly not PG-safe. The Dratini bones in its right hand should be an indication of that.

ZKE

Updated with new color scheme for #64, also replaced the outdated v.1 map.
And, I'm proud to present...

Fakemon Professor
Davian Aspen -
professor_davian_aspen_by_zedkaleios-d5ctvdg.png

Last edited:
wow, the map looks awesome and the pokes ar epic !!!

ZKE

Thank you, EarthquakeCroc.

Recently revised and corrected a good few of the errors with the Yougre sprite.
Old vs New