• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Izaga Region

ZKE

Thanks for the advice, noobiess. I'm really glad I followed it!

Next to (finally) be completed is another of the Secret Files entries.
072 - Mewthree - Psychic - Mewtwo evolution.
izaga_dex_secret_files___072__mewthree_by_zedkaleios-d6kpvfp.png

ZKE

Ho-ho, two sprites completed in two days? Finally! Got some great work done on this one between yesterday morning and this morning, at last.

055 - Kit'ten - Fire/Light.
izaga_dex_055__kit_ten__by_zedkaleios-d6kuw9p.png

The offspring of one of the yet-to-be-completed semi-legendary's, Eromi, and Ninetales.

Aaaaaand palette swap again. White-silver was horrible, oi.

Last edited:

ZKE

On a fair roll of late. Here's another one finished up over a couple of mornings' worth of effort.

023 - Paladeon - Steel - Eevee Steel-based eeveelution.
izaga_dex_023__paladeon_by_zedkaleios-d6l3as2.png

Edited: Yeah, this version of Event is far better than the old.

049 - Event - Grass/Rock.
izaga_dex__049__event__by_zedkaleios-d6l41sg.png

Last edited:

ZKE

cult_of_izaya_leader__paladin_izaya__animated___by_zedkaleios-d6o34bq.gif

Updated Izaya's VS background and added his in-battle sprite and trainer-card window.

Edit: Ladies and gents, we have Izaya animated!

Last edited:

ZKE

Nice sprites. I liked ur Fire starter.
I would recommend you to add Fairy type too.
Thank you kindly :) I'll see about adding a couple of Fairy's in.

I would choose koriub as my starter and love the kit'ten!
That's really cool to hear, thank you very much!

In other news I've gone back through and started cleaning up a lot of my posted fakemon. Plesame is the only starter to get the final treatment and I'm still not a hundred percent satisfied with the shell.

Also... I've added another semi-legendary to the 'Dex...

"I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death..."
041 - Kotsuba - Ghost.
behold__the_ashen_horse__who_had_the_name_of_death_by_zedkaleios-d7etr34.png

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Wow. I'm impressed at the sprites you've made. I know how hard that is and also how hard it is to keep up this kind of project. There's not much I can help with but I like some of their designs. Like Lucabys and Culkor. Out of the starters, I'd choose Plesame. Keep up the good work! I hope you finish!

ZKE

Wow. I'm impressed at the sprites you've made. I know how hard that is and also how hard it is to keep up this kind of project. There's not much I can help with but I like some of their designs. Like Lucabys and Culkor. Out of the starters, I'd choose Plesame. Keep up the good work! I hope you finish!

Oh man, thank you very much! I'm sorry I haven't responded to you sooner than this as I didn't really expect much after my last couple of posts here, so this is the first time I've checked this part of the forum out since then!

I'm still slowly working on this(and Ashido, or Southern Izaga as well), and this guy is one of a handful of rival Champions that trained with Soryu the current Izaga League Champion.
Shujaku Ryoga, the Phoenix Champion.
shujaku_ryoga__the_phoenix_champion__by_zedkaleios-d7m1oot.png

Last edited:

ZKE

I think I may have come off rather rude with what I said last time, so I'd like to apologize to anyone I may have offended; that wasn't my intention! I meant that this section of the forums is quieter than, say, deviantART. I truly do appreciate anyone that takes the time to drop some commentary, or even just to look at what I've sprited.

015 - Apsna Ground.
the_treasured_serpent_of_the_royal_kings_by_zedkaleios-d7slblj.png

Also updated Hayasusa's design again. I think it looks far and away better now.
izaga_dex_063__hayasusa_by_zedkaleios-d6ydfmt.png

Last edited:

Huhadude

Banned
Kyurem Origin Forme looks really good. Btw Michael Shirrio's coat could use some work. It's alright but it doesn't look perfectly on (If you're planning to use them in a game or something) but everything else is okay.

ZKE

Thank you! Shirrio is one the oldest trainer sprites I've included in the Izaga Region, I'll definitely go over and revamp him soon.

Got this guy done this morning.
016 - Apska Ground/Poison.
beware__o_ye_thieves__for_the_serpent_king_s_wrath_by_zedkaleios-d7tczup.png

Also updated the main post with the full Izaga Region Map(Eastern/Western is considered distinct from Southern Izaga, itself containing another League, Gym Leaders, and name by the peoples living in it - Ashido. They were once all connected before the Legendaries started feuding and cut things into pieces). See below;
ashido_region_map__v_3_7_3_final__by_zedkaleios-d7gachx.png

Last edited:

ZKE

No progress on Shirrio's updated design - I got heavily sidetracked on the guy below after inspiration struck. And for those of you that browse the main post you'll be seeing something new and, perhaps, not entirely to your liking; the Ashido Region, ie Southern Izaga, has been added in beneath Eastern/Western Izaga's region info. They're distinct halves of the same whole, once upon a time, tied together by kami, man, and strife eons in the making.

The Ronin - Champion Ginji Kaname - Ghost, Dark, Steel, Fire, Fighting, Water Supremacy.
master_smith__ronin_at_heart__confined_by_honor_by_zedkaleios-d7w1ec1.png

ZKE

Long time no spriting.

Just finished this dude today, rock type detailing can be fun if tricky to get right. So much for making this slot water/fairy, guess his evolution is going to get one of those typings.
042 - Fwlchore - Rock/Steel.
ye_who_draws_me_free__shall_be_proclamed_the_king_by_zedkaleios-d8kjgiz.png