• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Jhoto Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patchiiru

Always Friends
Ok, this is the Jhoto Face-Off. Choose the one who you think will win the battle! Explain why you vote for that Pokemon, and why you don't vote for the opposing Pokemon. The Face-Off that's in red color, is the one that we're on now (I'm making a list of all the Face-Offs we have.) and the ones that are older and what we're not on are cursive.

;161; v.s. ;163;

I vote Sentret because it's cute, and it's sneaky. The way it can smack with its tail, and run pretty fast. The way it can camoflauge in the fall leaves makes it a great choice.

I don't vote Hoothoot because it's not what you'd call beautiful, and despite its advantage of flying, it's pretty dim-witted, (I think.) and very small compared to Sentret on its tail.

;161; = 1 vote
;163; = 0 votes

You spelt Johto wrong :O
Thy wisest Ho-Ho I shall vote for. That's Hoot-Hoot for all you english purist's.

This is approved isn't it?

Patchiiru

Always Friends
No, sorry. Didn't know it had to.
Yay!
;161; v.s. ;163;
;161; = 3
;163; = 1

ZibaLaZiba

I vote hoot hoot because he was my first non starter johto pokemon. Just remember to give a hoot and read a book.

Patchiiru

Always Friends
Lol. K

;161; v.s. ;163;
;161; = 3
;163; = 2

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
SENTRET please.

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
HOOHOOT simply for the name plus it's 10 times better than the Poliwag/Zigzagoon combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.