• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~The Johto Club~

TherianForm

King of TM87
Username: Master Leo
Favorite Pokemon from Johto: Umbreon
Things you love about Johto: It has my favorite starters and is my fav region.

Thanks, you're accepted! ^

My favorite Pokemon in Johto would be :
Skamory : An awesome looking bird, and I really like it's typing and bulk.
Porygon 2: I really like his duckish design, and he's pretty amazing with Eviolite.
Politoed: He's an awesome toad ( better than Seismetoad :p) and he helped me a lot with the the gym leaders in HG.
I also really like Ursaring, Suddowoodo, Qwilfish etc
There's just too many to say, Johto has so many great Pokemon :)

p.s We have a club banner now, Thanks to Eeveelove824!

Master Leo

The Dark Side
My favorite Johto pokes are:
Umbreon
Ampharos
Donphan
Yanma
Lugia
All starters and evolutions

At the moment, I am playing through my original Silver Version :D

Durbe

I'm tired
Username: Kirisame Marisa
One thing you love about Johto: Crystal was my first game, and I really loved the story behind it (Like the Burned Towers, etc.)

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Hey, we are allowed to have the club banner in our signatures right? As long as we give credit right?

TherianForm

King of TM87
Username: Kirisame Marisa
One thing you love about Johto: Crystal was my first game, and I really loved the story behind it (Like the Burned Towers, etc.)

Thanks for applying, accepted! I also think Johto had a great story line behind it :D

Hey, we are allowed to have the club banner in our signatures right? As long as we give credit right?

Yeah you can if you want to, but you it's definitely compulsory, so don't feel forced to put it in :)
But thanks for putting it in dirkac :)
( If you do put it in for at least a week to promote it, you'll get into the Celebi Rank because you helped out the team in some way :) )

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Yeah you can if you want to, but you it's definitely compulsory, so don't feel forced to put it in :)
But thanks for putting it in dirkac :)
( If you do put it in for at least a week to promote it, you'll get into the Celebi Rank because you helped out the team in some way :) )

I need to be Dunsparce Rank though before I can be Celebi Rank, and it probably won't dissapear until I get kicked out this club, or it falls into disrepair, which is what I think is happening to the other two club banners/userbars/oshawutever in my sig. :p

Anyway though, did anyone else here get the Pichu event? I like them because Micheena (my Spiky-Eared Pichu) has perfect Pokéathlon stats.
Also, can anyone guess why I named it Micheena?

TherianForm

King of TM87
Edit about the celebi rank:
It's now the Celebi Award, so you can earn your normal ranks to.
And now it's four days, so after that the period i'll add you to it :)

I actually didn't get the Pichu event D: I didn't get it where I live, which sucks, you're lucky to get one :D And wow,perfect Pokeathlon stats!!
Is Micheena an athlete??

oh and since everyone else is putting up there teams, I do to :)

Waffles the Meganium : lv. 64 (don't ask me where I got the name o.o )
Leap Frog the Politoad : lv. 68 ( I couldn't think of another nickname)
FLAREBLITZ the Rapidash : lv.81 ( yeah I know, real original name)
Eggbert the Togekiss : lv.83 :D
Jirachi : lv: 88 ( this one's a special night sky one)
Muscle the machamp : lv65 ( i didn't choose that nickname, it was traded over)

HG is the only game I nicknamed Pokemon :l

Last edited:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Yeah, Micheena's an athlete. Can you guess where the nickname comes from?

Also, like you I wasn't supposed to get the event, it was just pure luck they had the event in Jakarta (Indonesia) when I was travelling...

You got the Night Sky Jiravhi though, which I couln't get, because my DS's hate WiFi.

TherianForm

King of TM87
Umm, because Pichu's good at Pokeathlon?

I'm really surprised they had the Spiked ear pichu event in Indonesia o.o One of the least places I thought they have it

Oh btw, I got my Night Sky Jirachi at an in game event.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Aww, you did?
Anyway, the reason I nicknamed it Micheena (this'll only make sense if you watched the movie with Arcues) is that the town where it came from in the past, is called Micheena.

Nyula

i like razors
Username: Nyula
Favorite Pokemon from Johto: Cyndaquil or Sneasel, then Heracross
One thing you love about Johto: Just one? The Pokemon; I find their aesthetic to be very appealing, there was some elan to them. I find Pokemon like Xatu and Quilava to be both creative and original.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Umm, because Pichu's good at Pokeathlon?

I'm really surprised they had the Spiked ear pichu event in Indonesia o.o One of the least places I thought they have it

Oh btw, I got my Night Sky Jirachi at an in game event.

What kind of place doesn't have Pichu?! I mean I missed it because I bought my game when BW was coming out in JP -,- and my wifi wasn't working then :p

TherianForm

King of TM87
Username: Nyula
Favorite Pokemon from Johto: Cyndaquil or Sneasel, then Heracross
One thing you love about Johto: Just one? The Pokemon; I find their aesthetic to be very appealing, there was some elan to them. I find Pokemon like Xatu and Quilava to be both creative and original.

Thanks Nyula, I agree he aesthetics were very appealing :D Accepted

And OceanicLanturn ,I didn't get it in my area ( Australia ) :(
I just think it's weird how Indonesia got it and Australia didn't :l
Because I heard somewhere might (might not be true) that Indonesia didn't get Keldeo, that's why I thought that.

New Topic! : Do you like Johto Gym Leaders? What's your favorite?

I love the Johto Gym leaders, and I think they're some of the best around.
My favorite would be Falkner and Morty, I like they're design, pokemon and they have cool hair-styles :)

Master Leo

The Dark Side
My favorite Johto gym leader is Morty. He has always been awesome to me.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My favourite Gym Leader in Johto is Jasmine. She's been my favourite since I first played against her in Silver back in the days. She's the main reason the Steel-Type is my favourite, and Steelix is one of my favourite Pokemon in general.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Pryce, Morty or Jasmine.
Jasmine because Steel types are awesome, and her VS Sprite is cute.
Pryce and Morty for their designs, and their types. Oh, and because they wear SCARVES! Those Scarves are awesomely designed.

Nyula

i like razors
Hmm, I would have to say that either Whitney, Bryce or Morty. Bryce and Morty use two of my most favorite elements in the game, although I was disappointed that Morty's gym is devoid of Misdreavus. I mentioned Whitney because her Miltank is very challenging if you're not prepared; when I first played in Johto for the first few times, I would lose to Whitney at least once each play-through. I like hard battles and Whitney gives a good fight, even if you bring a Graveller/ Machoke.