• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Johto League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkhonchcrow

Wait. Do you know our gym teams do they have to be all of the same type. Or can we have 2 which aren't normal type because I want to be the 3rd gym leader.

You can have two pokemon of a differnet type, but one of them has to learn a move from the type you are doing e.g. Psychic gym- Yanmega must learn a psychic type move and Spinda doesn't.

But if you only have one which isn't the same type it doesn't have to lear a type move e.g. Heracross in psychic doesn't have to learn a psychic move.

I'll tell Crazyfurret to add you as Normal Gym.

ill be a challenger

ign: RETARDO
fc: 1375 8742 2148

any gymleader wanna battle? Right here and right now?

Crazyfurret

Furret Trainer

Crazyfurret

Furret Trainer
if their was an mixed gym (with no specific type) i would gladly be the leader of that gym :D

if not, any gyms open for battle?

Last edited:

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
i'd like to challenge can i use deoxys, rayquaza & darkrai?

Mysterous64

The Black Knight
I wish to join as a challenger
Name Mysterous64
Ingame Mitch
FC is in sig

mimefan

Banned
I'm all ready. Just have to change one of my pokemon's attacks.

Crazyfurret

Furret Trainer
i'd like to challenge can i use deoxys, rayquaza & darkrai?

Only one uber like it says on the first post. All the people who want to challenge this league will be added to the first post.

Mysterous64

The Black Knight
Are there any active gym leaders that wanna battle?

The_Landlord

I don't care...
I can battle, Mysterious. I am the Bug Gym Leader. PM me when you can battle.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
I wish to challenge the league

IGN-Matthew
FC: 4725 - 4939 - 4487

Crazyfurret

Furret Trainer
Update:
I defeated Landlord's bug gym 5-0 due to an untimely miss against his Scizor :\ Good game, Landlord, some dangerously accurate predictions from you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.