• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Johto League

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
when can i battle?

The_Landlord

I don't care...
I would just like to state that I, as the Bug Gym Leader, am still open for challengers. PM me to challenge.

so landlord can u battle me? but what r the rules u r fighting under.

The_Landlord

I don't care...
jayjayfish, I will only officially accept battles if you PM me with your challenge. I will tell you the rules once you PM me.

ultimate_charmander

bloody weather
id like to enter this as a challenger
ign: robbie
FC 0130 4771 0424

Shadow101

Doubles Guy
good news guys i finally managed to get 1/2 of my team done, i need to get TM26 and i'll be 2/3 done then i need to start breeding my pokemon so i can get even closer to opening up the flying gym

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
i want to join as a challenger

napkin23

am I still a league member if so do I have any challengers?

Last edited:

Crazyfurret

Furret Trainer
Sorry I have been on Holiday.

Every Gym/E4 member has still got their places. This league is now open!

darkcrobat

snoopy ppl suck
am i able to unseat a gym leadr or elite four?

well, sounds like fun, this could be just wat i need to get back into battling ^_^
i would like to be a challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.