• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The joke thread

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Got's another one.

It's with tremendous sadness that I report a local blond girl has lost 95% of her brains....yes, her husband just died.
I'm so glad all of these blond jokes are aimed at blonde chicks. If it included blonde guys I would hate them, as I am blonde lol

MonkeyX

A man takes a blank DVD, puts it into the DVD player, turns the volume on the TV up all the way, opens a window, presses play and....

The mime next door got really angry

its probably better if you tell it in person im not sure

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
Omg I so know where you got the joke from... The mexican one? LOL XD

Yeah xD

See, they sound less offensive when I turn racist jokes into anti-Serebii ones, right?

Anyway, I've got another one:

A blonde was driving along in her car when she spotted another blonde out in a field, rowing a boat. In the middle of a field.

So the blonde in the car gets out of the car with an angry look on her face, and screams at the other blonde,
"What the hell are you doing?! It's people like you that give us blondes a bad name!
If I could swim, I'd come over there and kick your ***!"

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
Did you here about the blonde who shot an arrow into the air? She missed.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Once upon a time, there was a boy and a magical talking grape. The boy and the grape were best friends! They played together, sang together, watched TV together, all of that good stuff. One day, however, the boy was thirsty. He looked in his refridgerator for a beverage, but he saw none!

The magical talking grape walked up to the boy, asking him 'why the long face, pal?'

'I have nothing to drink!' said the boy, with a frown.

The boy then remembered - grapes squeeze out juice if you pound them!

I couldn't possibly hurt my best friend, but I'm sooooo thirsty! Ooh, maybe I could make some wine! the boy thought.

So then, the boy walked up to his grape-friend, and punched him straight in the face once. Then again, and again, and again.

'Why are you doing this to me?!' the grape asked, confused and hurt that his best friend just wrecked his shit up. 'This hurts!'

'Why don't you stop, wineing?'

badum-tss

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Yeah xD

See, they sound less offensive when I turn racist jokes into anti-Serebii ones, right?

Anyway, I've got another one:

A blonde was driving along in her car when she spotted another blonde out in a field, rowing a boat. In the middle of a field.

So the blonde in the car gets out of the car with an angry look on her face, and screams at the other blonde,
"What the hell are you doing?! It's people like you that give us blondes a bad name!
If I could swim, I'd come over there and kick your ***!"

lol I guess so xD.

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
A blond, a brunette, and a redhead were walking in a field when they spotted a magic mirror that, if you tell it something true it will give you a gift, but if you lie it will swallow you up, never to be seen again. The redhead looks in the mirror and says, "I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world." The mirror swallowed her up. The brunette looks at it and says, "I think I'm the richest woman in the world." She was also swallowed up. The blonde looks at it and says, "I think..." And the mirror swallowed her up.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
A blond, a brunette, and a redhead were walking in a field when they spotted a magic mirror that, if you tell it something true it will give you a gift, but if you lie it will swallow you up, never to be seen again. The redhead looks in the mirror and says, "I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world." The mirror swallowed her up. The brunette looks at it and says, "I think I'm the richest woman in the world." She was also swallowed up. The blonde looks at it and says, "I think..." And the mirror swallowed her up.
lol I remember that one. It's so cruel but so funny! XD

Absol6028

What did you say...?

that is probably the funniest I've ever heard! xD!!

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
A blonde, a brunette, and a red-head find a set of tracks in the forest. The red-head says, "I think they're deer tracks. The brunette says, "I think they're moose tracks. The blonde bends over to further inspect the tracks, and the train hits them. Another blonde who is being told this story then asks, "So what kind of tracks were they?"

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
A blonde, a brunette, and a red-head find a set of tracks in the forest. The red-head says, "I think they're deer tracks. The brunette says, "I think they're moose tracks. The blonde bends over to further inspect the tracks, and the train hits them. Another blonde who is being told this story then asks, "So what kind of tracks were they?"

lol now that is one I haven't heard xD

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
A blonde was speeding on the highway when a police car pulled her over. The policeman walks up to the blonde and says "Excuse ma'am, could I please see your driving license and registration." The blonde looks at the policeman angrily and says "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday some other cop took away my license, and then today you expect me to show it to you!"

Gelatino95

Not a tool
There's a joke thread on another forum I use, so I've got plenty of stuff to post here. Here's a good one:

An Irishman decided that he wanted to apply for a job at a company. However, the boss of the company is a real jerk who, for some reason, hates irish people. So when the man applys for a job, the boss thinks of a way to get around hiring him. At the interview, the boss gives the man a piece of paper and a pen, and says "Now, for this job, you'll need to think sharp. To test your intelligence, I want you to represent 9 without using numbers." He was expecting the man to give up on the spot, but he became confused as the man acually started to produce something on the paper. When he finised, the boss saw that he had drawn 3 trees. "What's this rubbish?" he asked. The man replied "There be 3 trees in this here forrest, and tree + tree + tree = 9!" The boss was astounded, so he tried something different. "I want you to represent 99 without using numbers!" The irishman thinks for a minute, and then proceeds to colour the trees a darker colour. "The wind came and blew dirt all over them trees, so dirty tree + dirty tree + dirty tree = 99!" The boss becomes furious, and says "Now you have to represent 100 without using numbers!" the irishman, after thinking for a few moments, draws a crap pile under each tree. "A dog came and crapped all over them trees, so dirty tree and a turd + dirty tree and a turd + dirty tree and a turd = 100!"

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
You know what? Screw it. If you're all gonna post offensive jokes, so will I.

There was a blackout last night.

Don't worry; I shot him.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I got a blonde joke:

A guy decides to bring his new blonde girlfriend to a football game. After the game is over, he asks her if she liked the game.

She replies: "Oh it was great, I loved watching those men in tight clothes, but there is one thing I don't understand."

"What did you not understand ?"

And the blonde says: "Well, at the begginning of the game, both teams flipped a quarter to see who would kick off first. Then the rest of the game everybody was yelling get the quarter back, get the quarter back, get the quarter back. So I thought to myself, gosh it's just a quarter!"

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
How do blonde brain cells die? Alone.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
How do we know that Noah wasn't black?

He wouldn't be able to survive 40 days and 40 nights without eating the chickens.

Firefury12

Most Epic Trainer
this guy just won the lottery for 100 million dollars
so he decides to visit ireland and go to a pub
at the pub he offered to buy everyone drinks
when he left he was broke...