• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Journalist from Another Region! (795)

LizardonX

Banned
Why are people complaining about pignite getting a bone tossed to him when the only thing that ever happens in a snivy ep is glorifying that arrogant Pokemon and mijumaru somehow makes himself the star in episodes that he had no reason to b in.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Why are people complaining about pignite getting a bone tossed to him when the only thing that ever happens in a snivy ep is glorifying that arrogant Pokemon and mijumaru somehow makes himself the star in episodes that he had no reason to b in.

I'd preferred if that bone was evolution instead of DEM at play.

I mean, it's just sad the likes of bubbly Bianca can reach the last stage in less that twenty episodes while Ash struggles several dozens of episodes without success. I WANT EMBOAR BEAR HUGGING ASH.

dman_dustin

I mean, it's just sad the likes of bubbly Bianca can reach the last stage in less that twenty episodes while Ash struggles several dozens of episodes without success. I WANT EMBOAR BEAR HUGGING ASH.

I honestly don't see how Pignite beating Golurk was DEM, considering:

1. It wasn't a battle.
2. Pignite is part fighting therefore would reasonably have super strength more so than a non fighting type Pokemon of Pignite's size.
3. It doesn't matter in the end.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

So a Judo throw is now "dem"? he used Golurk momentum against him, I want him to evolve but it was pretty damn cool how he did win.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

It's a pretty significant bone compared to the rest of the Unova team, sans Pikachu and maybe Krookodile.

LizardonX

Banned

At least he evolved once. No excuse for his mijumaru and snivy who he has owned and until recently used more to still not evolve. Honestly if the games didnt exist I'd say people would think Pokemon would be better off unevolved based off the show.

It's a pretty significant bone compared to the rest of the Unova team, sans Pikachu and maybe Krookodile.

Its not that significant considering his "wins" were like 2 minutes of action.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Pignite has already proved himself in the past imo, which is why I didn't think he deserved this particular victory. I mean to be completely honest the battle was really disappointing because Pignite won in like five seconds flat. It was too one-sided. And like I said before, a behemoth like Golurk should have been able to withstand Pignite's toss easily. I just felt underwhelmed by the whole thing.

NPT

Just a member
Pignite was terribly defeated by a Serperior in the Junior Cup, so I think it deserved a tournament win.

Last edited:
. I'm just giving my unbiased opinion here:.

Your opinion is just as biased as any other user.

DEM? Pignite was shown to have massive physical strength consistently since it evolved. It took on Dawn's Mamoswine head on in the episdes before the Junior Cup arc. Besides he didn't completely throw Golurk's weight. He simply used Golurk's momentum and tossed it away. It was quick thinking on Ash's part. Not a DEM.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Pignite was terribly defeated by a Serperior in the Junior Cup, so I think it deserved a tournament win.

Very good point. Not to mention a certain dragon pokemon that took two strong ice types down, a garden hose that took everything else down and not to mention a certain Pikachu who has had the most underserved wins in the entire series.

thekorean

Ursaring and Beartic fighting made this episode for me. Reference to real life ftw

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Dragonite against a Beartic that isn't Georgia's?

Seriously, this is such an odd occurrence. You'd think it was the perfect time to have her appear out of nowhere and fuel the shippers with ideas.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
How on earth did pignite beat a rypherior...

Anyways i pretty much loved the episode, it seems best wishes keeps on improving

RVD_fan

Probably my favorite episode of DA, they managed to balance Alexa and the Sumo tournament without either feeling too rushed (maybe could've gone a little longer on the final round).

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I find it bewildering and disheartening that the powers-that-be running the tournament are utterly unfazed and unaffected by TR being blasted off. There is no penalty to Golurk nor is there any concern or search for the contestants just sent flying across the horizon.

^my only thoughts about the episode.