• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Journey of Some Guy

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
The Journey of Some guy is a Pokemon sprite comic I started a few weeks ago, on my Pokemon fan-based site 'Onogori-PMD' and people seemed to like it. So I started making more and it now has it's own website (because I felt like it XD).

Episodes
1: The Big Question
2: Let's Try This Again
3: You Gotta Be Kidding
4: What a n00b
5: My Hair
6: Setting The Scene
7: One Lonely Boy

Character Bios
Brendan
Merv
Jayden

Other Links
The Official Website (created by yours truly XD)

I accept all criticism because criticism is what makes us better ;)

Last edited:

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
These are awesome. Keep coming up with more! :D

That Comic Guy

Comic Lover Trainer
Not bad... :)
They're a little short, and some of the jokes are a bit cliched... it's got promise, but don't stray too far into the 'Duh.... I make my comic stupid cos it's funneeee! Let's make them throw pies at trees and then go to the circus.... blahdeeblahhdeeblahh' approach.

You haven't done that yet though :p. Maybe add some sort of plot - as at the moment it looks like a generic quest except with random characters and things happening and I just have to stand back and yell WTF? :p

I'm all for comedy comics and I'll be sure to keep reading :) There's some potential here

Last edited:

mysterious~fossil~HP~10

It not a bad start, though perhaps you should try centering the text in the word bubbles because it's hard to differentiate between the 'I' pronoun that starts many of the dialogue sentences and the boundary of the textbox. Other than that I must commend you on the use of proper spelling and punctuation because it's tragically rare in many comics that I've read. Is this your first sprite comic?

I'll be reading.

Torosiken

This is a title.
finally it got the thread in sppf eh hehehe XD
why you not put the link to the site?

it nice this far! The I hate you too is funny. haha