• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Journey

T

TreeckoKnight87

Wow just finished reading this and I think it's really good. I like how all of the characters are unique and well developed. I also like how you use a lot of under used pokemon. The plot is cool too, though I'm curious to see where it's going. A few spelling errors occasionally, but nothing really bad.

Overall I really like it! I hope you continue

L

LinksOcarina

Disclaimer-

I want to thank those who posted last time, I appreciate it. I figured out that everyone posting motivates me to write more, so I hope that you all continue to do so.

This chapter is wierd, I will let you all know that now, so I hope you enjoy it regardless.

If any chapter deserves an R rating, it is this one. Profanity, nudity, and SSC abound, plus a bit of violence. You have been warned.

Enjoy guys

Chapter 8- Night Fright

As darkness passed over the grassy hills of the Enkada region, the group of four was still trekking towards the lights in the distance. About 5 miles away the dim lights of Liechi city can be seen, glowing like a beacon for the trainers to follow. Dark clouds covered the stars in the sky; the moon was big and bright as well.

“So how long until we get to the city Seb?” Ken asked his friend, who threw his head back in a loud yawn.
“How should I know man? Am I the navigator now?” Sebastian replied back. “Well, you do kind of hog the map dude.” Ken said back. Sebastian looked at him for a second, and just rolled his eyes. Ken and Sophie began to chuckle a bit.

“I am actually glad I was able to join you guys,” Sophie said cheerfully. “Your all pretty damn cool, like my friends back home.”
”Where is that Sophie?” Sebastian asked her. She closed her eyes for a second, deep in thought.
”Well…” she began, her voice going a bit higher due to nervousness, “I live in Hondew town. My dad….he’s…he’s the gym leader in the town there. Tough guy, you know.” She said meekly, struggling to place the words.

“Oh cool!” exclaimed Ken.
“I take it you are not that fond of him, are you?” Damon remarked.

Sophie’s face went red with rage; her eyes nearly retreated back into her head.
“NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN DAMON,” she screamed. HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY FATHER LIKE THAT!”
“Ok, ok jeez relax.” Damon said calmly. “I’m sorry about that.”
Sophie nodded her head, and smiled her normal smile. “It’s ok Damon, im sorry I got all upset.”

“What about you Damon, where are your family from?” Sebastian asked him. Damon kept his eyes onto the sky, deep in thought as he always is.

“I…I lived around, me and my family. We moved from Drash city to Pumkin Island and back. Lived in Belue port the longest, before….before my mother died. Since then I have kind of been on my own.” He said, with no emotion coming from his mouth. Sebastian, Ken and Sophie stopped walked, as if there feet were stuck to the ground. All of them had their mouths wide open.

“Damon im….”Sebastian began to say, struggling to even comprehend the story he just heard.
“No don’t worry about it. It’s cool Sebastian, you didn’t know…I…keep it to myself.” Damon said softly.

“I can relate though, I don’t remember my father that well.” Sebastian replied. By this time, everyone has stopped their trek towards the city, and sat down on the grass.

“He left home a while back, when I was like 6 or 7. He wanted to be a master as well, but we haven’t heard from him in a long time. We fear he is probably with another woman, or worse…” Sebastian said dryly.

“Damn guys,” Ken said, suddenly, “I really feel bad right now.”
“Why’s that?” asked Sophie.
“Well, its just that Seb never really knew his dad, an Damon lost his mother early on…it just seems like I can never feel what you guys feel you know.” Ken said meekly. Damon nodded for a bit and put his hand on Ken’s shoulder.
“You know, after a while you’re a nice guy you know that Ken?” Damon said with a smirk on his face. Ken just grinned and chuckled a bit.

“Gee thanks Damon. I appreciate it.” He replied.
“You finally over that match?” Sebastian asked
“No, but were having a tender moment!” Ken exclaimed. Everyone bursted out in laughter from that, releasing the tension that the group just shared with each other.

“Well guys,” Sophie stated, getting up from her spot on the grass, “I hate to be the only boy in the group, but we got to stop the sap fest and get our asses to Liechi. “

“Heh, since when are you a boy?” Ken remarked sarcastically. Sophie smiled and hit him playfully in the arm.
“I am probably more of a boy then you!” she said back. Sebastian laughed deep on that one, while Damon just smiled.

“Oh, well see about that once we reach Liechi gym! I will make sure I get the first badge from there!” Ken snapped back, challenging Sophie. Sophie just nodded her head and rolled her eyes.

The lights of Liechi city immediately woke up the tired trainers as soon as they walked into the city. The bright yellow lights of the skyscrapers and lampposts kept them all aware of their new surroundings. Ken and Sebastian in particular had their eyes widened and their mouths open; this was the first time they have ever been in Liechi since they were two years old. Even during the night, the city was hot with action. Clubs and bars were open for the adults, and teenagers were walking the streets. By the time the foursome reached the pokecenter in town, they were eager to head out again.

“Anyone want to go into a club or something?” asked Sophie
“No, I don’t like crowded rooms.” Damon said.
“And why is that?” Sophie asked. Damon just smirked for a second.
”I’m not a people person.” Damon said flatly.
“Amen to that.” Muttered Ken under his breath.
“Guys, let’s go in now, might as well get some rest for tonight.” Sebastian said, as he opened the glass door to the pokecenter.

Like the one in Rawst, this pokecenter was no different. The only addition to it was that it had a pokemart built inside the center, so that it would be easier for the trainers to purchase items. There were some trainers up still, talking and eating at the cafeteria, while others were more than likely sleeping in the dormitory.

“Ok, I am starving!” Ken nearly shouted, running into the cafeteria immediately. Damon went straight to the dormitories, not even bothering to say anything to the group.

“He’s a charming one.” Sophie commented.
“He is kind of a soft spoken person,” Sebastian said, “It’s better to listen to his advice over anything else.”
“Advice? What is he an expert in pokemon now?” Sophie remarked.
“No, but he is powerful.” Replied Sebastian.

By this time they were both near the dormitories. Inside, they saw a large number of bodies, lying down in the beds sleeping. Damon was among them, using his backpack as a pillow and looking up into the ceiling, trying to sleep as well. Sophie let out a big yawn, then turned toward the shower area.

“Well, I am going to take a shower and get to bed, night Sebastian.” She said, winking at him in her sultry manner.
“Oh yeah, I want to take one to,” Sebastian replied, putting his backpack down and getting ready to take his shirt off. Before he could pull it over his head, Sophie grabbed him and shook her head.
“Not a chance buddy, I’m going in there alone, no boys allowed.” She said, walking into the bathroom smiling to herself. Sebastian just shrugged, and went to find a bed in the dormitory.

Sebastian was unsure how this happened. There he was, standing naked in the middle of nowhere. Nothing but a autumn forest in front of him, the leaves falling off the tree in brilliant red and orange colors. The grass was up to his waist, but Sebastian kept one of his hands over his private area, and looked around sharply for cover. ‘What the **** is this?’ he thought to himself. He kept his body down in the field he was in, hiding himself in the tall grass.

Suddenly he heard a rustling sound. Sebastian kept his head down, making sure that his body was hidden from anyone’s view. He then saw a figure, dressed in a white suit, standing in the middle of the field, looking upwards. Sebastian kept his head down, watching the figure, but he began to creep closer to the figure, the curiosity getting the better of him.

After a few moments, Sebastian was right behind the man in white, who kept his eyes on the clear blue sky. Sebastian shot himself up, still covering his genitals with his hand, looking at the man’s back. Then, out of nowhere, the man began to say something.

“Glad you are here, Sebastian.” A deep voice said.
“Dad?!” Sebastian screamed, grabbing the man’s shoulder and pulling him so that he could see his face. Sebastian jumped back once he did this, for instead of seeing his father’s face, it was nothing but two, big red eyes staring back at him. The thing in the suit roared all of a sudden, and Sebastian screamed back.

“NOOO!” he screamed, as the thing in white grabbed his arm.

Ken couldn’t believe his luck. Finals in the World Pokemon Tour was a dream of his, and he couldn’t believe he was doing so well. The crowd was on his side, cheering for him as he had the advantage against his opponent. Although the field was a rocky mountain, he felt good about the type advantage he had right now.

“NOW SPEAROW, ARIAL ACE!” Screamed Ken, as his opponent, cloaked in nothing but a black hood, just nodded it’s head. Ken thought it was strange that his opponent never spoke, but his pokemon, a Machop, had no chance in defeating him.

As Ken’s spearow circled the air, its wings began to glow a bit. It flew down low, aiming straight for the Machop’s head. The Machop’s body began to glow, its eyes staring straight up at Ken’s Spearow. As the bird flew in to hit the Machop, it grabbed it’s wings and slamed it on the ground, then began to pummel it with punches until the bird pokemon began to lose some of it’s feathers. The referee kept the match going on, despite Ken’s objections.

“WHAT THE **** REF, THIS IS UNFAIR. DAMNIT!” Ken shouted. The referee kept his mouth shut, as the Machop kept up his barrage. It ended until there was nothing but a bloody pulp on the ground.

“Ww…what…no!” screamed Ken! The ref held up a red flag, signaling that his opponent won the match. The man in black removed his hood, and Ken nearly had a heart attack seeing the person across from him.

“Your next.” Said Damon, who had a devilish grin on his face. He then leaped into the air and in one swift motion, jumped onto the platform that Ken was on. Ken tried to run away, but Damon grabbed him by the neck and held him over the pokemon battlefield.

“Goodbye, KEN!” said Damon devilishly; as he let go of Ken’s throat, who felt like he was falling for eternity.

Damon was confused about what was happening. He heard his mom screaming in her bedroom, like she usually does every night with her current boyfriend, but this time it didn’t sound right to her. After moving to his new home here, he didn’t want to bother his mom and her new friend. After all, why would an 8 year old do such a thing? Wait a minute, 8 years old?

Damon checked himself out, his small body was sitting in his old bedroom at his old house. ‘No…not this again…’ he thought to himself. He got up, shivering as his bare feet touched the cold wooden floor as he crept to see how his mom his. He knew he shouldn’t bother her, but he also knew that he had to make sure him mommy was all right.

Damon saw the light coming from his mother’s bedroom; her screams were loud and clear. Inside there was a man’s voice as well.

“YOU WANT THE ****ING MONEY, THEN STOP THE CRYING *****!” the man shouted.
“NOOOO…I SAID NO, NEVER DOIN THAT…YOUCH!” Cried Damon’s mother; after she felt the slap hit her.

Damon opened the door slightly so that he could see what was going on, as the man in his mother’s bedroom kept on slapping her in the face. Tears were running down her cheeks now. Damon clenched his hands with rage, making tiny fists. He bursted into his mother’s bedroom, paying little attention to the man in his underwear that kept slapping her in the face.

“LEAVE HER ALONE YOU JERK!” The young boy squeaked, as he jumped on top of the man, trying to outmuscle him. Like all children though, he was pushed off the bed hard, his head hitting the wooden floor first.
“You little piece of ****…”the man began to say, before he himself was slapped in the face, this time by Damon’s mother.
“Don’t you EVER talk to my SON like that you low life!” she snapped at him. The man, with his eyes wide and his face red with anger, punched Damon’s mother in the face, knocking her head back on the bedpost. Her nose was busted open, red blood gushing down her nostrils.

“Oh, your gonna pay!” the man said enraged, grabbing Damon’s mother by her hair and dragging her down on the floor. Damon himself was powerless to stop him, as the throw knocked him out cold. His eyes were still open, but his young body wouldn’t move at all. He was crying, because he kept hearing his mother screaming, begging for the man to stop, until that finally ceased as well.

Sophie was on the top of the world. Her winning streak was up to 14, as she vanquished another hopeful at the Hondew Gym. ‘Surely he will be proud of me now.’ She thought to herself, as she recalled her Treeko and saw her opponent leave the gym. She went into the private room and went to the upstairs apartment where they all lived in.

Sophie went upstairs and found her dad relaxing on the sofa, watching a tournament match on the television. Today was his day off, and usually his friend, Andre, runs the gym for him. For once, Andre wasn’t needed.

“Dad! Dad! I beat 14 in a row today!” cried Sophie, waiting to see her father for any type of reaction. He just stayed in his seat, not even looking up to pay attention to his daughter.

“Dad,” Sophie said again, hoping that his father would pay attention, “Aren’t you happy for me?” she asked him. This time, her father turned his head and looked at her big, blue eyes.

“Why is Andre letting you participate down there?” he asked her flat out, keeping his gaze on her.
“He said I have potential to be a good trainer, and that I should practice with the pokemon Jim doesn’t use.” She said back meekly. Jim, her older brother, is a struggling pokemon trainer. He has been out of the house for a few years, but has yet to win a badge. In Sophie’s mind, he was not a strong trainer and would be better off with a real job.

“I really don’t care honey,” Her father said back to her in an angry tone. “I don’t want you to go out there and getting beat by those boys who think they can win a badge from this gym!”
“But dad…”
“Don’t BUT DAD me, Sophie! I don’t want my daughter to go down there and flaunt it like some boy would, you understand me!” By this time her father was up from the couch, his hands up in the air flaying around like mad. Sophie was almost in tears.
“Why don’t you just be like a normal girl and play with some dolls or something? Why do you have to be so manly? God damnit! Why!” her dad kept wailing, pacing back and forth in the living room. Sophie’s head was hung low, tears streaming from her cheeks.

“You know what, forget it. Go to your room please, id rather not talk to you now.” He said coldly, sitting back down on the couch. Sophie looked back at him, and felt the room get smaller and smaller around her, as if it was imploding around her.

“DAD!” she cried out to her father, but by this time the room was so small, she could barely breathe.

Sophie woke up, her head darting upwards after coming out of her bad dream. She sniffled a bit, and put her head down back on the pillow, tears swelling up in her eyes.

Sebastian woke up suddenly, shooting himself out of bead. Beads of sweat were running down his body. He checked to see if he was all right, running his hands down his chest and shoulders. He never really wore a shirt to bed, but he always kept his pants on just in case he was in a hurry. He saw from a nearby window that the sun was out, the rays of light were shining through the windows. He checked to see if Damon was still asleep under him, but he wasn’t even in his bed.

Sebastian got up and jumped from the top of his bunk bed. He put his t-shirt back on, and grabbed his backpack from the floor before walking outside of the dormitory. He saw Ken, Damon and Sophie all sitting down near the lounge in the front, each of them had a cup of juice or soda in their hands.

“Good morning Seb,” Ken said as Sebastian walked over to where they were sitting. “You sleep well?” He asked him.

“No, not really,” Sebastian replied. “I had a weird dream last night about my dad for some reason.”
“ Hey I had a strange dream to, I was in a pokemon tournament and I lost.” Ken said suddenly. Damon just smiled at that. “Why the smile, Damon?” Ken said, his tone with a hint of anger as he spat out Damon’s name.

“Oh nothing,” he said back “I to had a restless night, but I couldn’t really get to sleep to begin with.”

“Well then, it looks like I am the only one who is ready for that gym,” Sophie said sarcastically. “Sebastian, get some grub and eat, you’ll need the strength.” Sebastian just smiled back at her rather dreamily, and nodded.

“Oh yeah, I can’t wait for it.” Sebastian said, full of confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LinksOcarina

ill be busy working on school projects this week, so the next chapter might take a week or 2 to pump out. Just to let you guys know.

L

LinksOcarina

hi

hey guys, sorry for the delay, but it might be a bit longer.

My major is overwhelming most of my extra cirricular activities and my free time, so I hope you understand if I can't post it out continuously each week.

I promise to finish this LONG story, even if it takes me years, but for now it will be on a mini hiatus. Expect the next chapter by Halloween at least, that I can promise you.

See you later.

Link

L

LinksOcarina

The Journey EP 9

Disclaimer-

Wow, an update! Well, sort of! Chapter 9 was going be longer than I made it, so I cut it in half. This is part 1 of chapter 9 basically, and I hope you enjoy it a lot. Lot's of feedback appreciated! Also, chapter 9, part 2 (now chapter 10, sorry) will be out soon, I just need to finish it.

Remember, the story is rated R for language, violence, and sexual situations.

Enjoy guys.

Link

Chapter 9- Take a Gamble

It seemed like forever, but Sebastian and Ken finally reached the gym in Liechi. The morning sun was still in the air, the townsfolk all going about their usual business. Each street corner had another merchant trying to sell goods to the teens passing by, and each time they just ignored them politely, continuing the trek to the gym.

It was everything both teens dreamed off. A large, ivory building with the gym emblem in its center, and a glass automatic door led to the entrance of this magnificent palace. In front of it, were two statues, small but still majestic, in the shapes of a Pigeot. Sebastian and Ken couldn’t help but gasp at the sight in front of them.

“Dude, we finally made it!” Ken said excitingly. Sebastian just nodded, a huge grin on his face as he bagn to walk up the steps to the glass door in front of them.

“HEY WAIT UP!” Sophie yelled in back of him. Sebastian and Ken jerked their heads towards her and Damon, who were running to catch the two enthusiastic trainers. “WHAT GIVES…..YOU COCKY *******S!” panted Sophie, trying to catch her breath.

“Www…what are you talking about?” Sebastian asked her.
“YOU TWO IDIOTS RUN TOWARDS THIS LIKE IT’S A NAKED WOMAN WHEN YOU FIRST SEE IT, LEAVING US FOR CATCHUP!” Sophie snarled. Sebastian blushed, while Ken just snickered a bit at her comments.

“I’m…i’m sorry about that…”
“NO SORRIES! NEXT TIME WAIT UP DAMNIT! WERE IN THIS TOGEATHER! SO LETS GO!” Sophie said back, pushing Sebastian out of the way and going in the automatic door before anyone had a chance to say anything.

Damon just had a sly grin on his face, and nodded for a second. Ken just laughed a bit, as Sebastian looked through the glass door and saw Sophie storming into the front part of the gym. ‘Damn…’ he thought to himself. ‘I need to be more confident…’

“Wake up dude! It’s time to go in and kick some ***!” Ken said, snapping Sebastian back into reality, as the three teens walked through the automatic glass doors.

Sebastian’s jaw dropped to the floor the moment he entered the gym. He thought that he would see a small, open field with a simple logo on it but instead he was treated to a rocky plain, with small mountains and even a tiny lagoon of water off to one side. The trainers inside were crowding the place, as if they were waiting for something marvelous to happen. On the sides of the gym were two big double doors, possibly locker rooms or areas for the trainers.

‘The field was as big as the ones on television!’ he thought to himself. He was not far off, as the miniature plain was about the size of a regular football field.

Then, out of nowhere, he heard a voice booming from an intercom.
“Mornin’ everyone, and welcome to Liechi Gym.” The voice said back. “I’ll be down ‘ere in a minute to see who the competition is today, but just know only a couple of ya will be facin’ me today.”

“Only a ‘couple?’, that is ********.” Sophie remarked.

“It’s normal amongst most of the gyms….” Damon began.

“Ooh no it isen’t, far from it actually.” Sophie snapped back! “If you want to do it right, you got to fight everyone that comes in. Rule number 1 in my dad’s gym.”

“Maybe for you, but do you think you can fight 30 people in a row, with different pokemon each?” Damon asked, pointed to the throng of trainers waiting anxiously near the field. Sophie just nodded and sighed.

Meanwhile, Sebastian and Ken were amongst the crowd of trainers waiting to their chance to shine.

“You think he will pick people at random?” One kid, a youngster in a pair of khaki shorts, asked his friend next to him.

“Probably, but I bet he will do something like have us fight each other.” He replied back.

“I bet we will have to fight based on our pokemon type?” a girl piped up.

“No way! I’m sure we will have to do something stupid to prove ourselves to him.” Ken said suddenly, replying to the girl.

Then, the lights in the gym dimmed, and everyone just gasped. The chatter that filled the room before went silent, and all of a sudden, one of the double doors bursted open. Out came a man in his early twenties, wearing a pair of jeans, leather boots, and a plaid shirt. His brown hair was long and unkempt, and he had stubble on his chin.

“Howdy everyone.” The man spoke, his southern accent nice and heavy. “My name’s Tobias, and I wanna welcome ya to my gym.” “I’m sorry that I won’t be able to fight ya’ll today, but I don’t want ya to be discouraged next time you try to come in, cause ya’ll will get a chance eventually.” Tobias just smiled; his eyes were scanning the crowd to see who was in his gym today.

“I want everyone who is participatin’ to please write your name down and put it in the box that’s set up right over here.” He said, pointing to a small table with a voting box and pieces of paper nearby. Sitting at the table was another man, this one wearing a black shirt.

“My assistant here, Sammy, is gonna take care of everything during this part. Were gonna pick some names randomly, and of the random names well move onto phase two. Good luck ya’ll.” With that, Tobias finished speaking and sat down next to Sammy, and the trainers in the room began to run up to the table, making sure their name is entered into the ballot box.

Ken was amongst them; he was pushing trainers out of his way so that he can be one of the first ones to fight Tobias. Sebastian hanged back a bit, mainly because he was perplexed that Damon and Sophie made no attempt to go near the ballot box.

“What’s wrong guys?” Sebastian called to them. Damon had his backpack over his shoulders, and was looking the other way towards the door of the gym.

“Where you going Damon?” Sebastian asked him.

“I got some business to attend to, you guys have fun, make sure that you think on your feet, use strategy not power.” Damon replied, just before he pushed the glass doors open and exited the gym. Sebastian looked at him wide eyed. ‘What is he up to?’ he thought to himself.

“I really have no interest in this battle, especially if I am not guaranteed to be in it.” Sophie replied to Sebastian. “You two give it a shot, good luck though!” she smiled, and patted Sebastian’s head. Sebastian just blushed and smiled back.

“Tth…thanks…” he said, trying to make sounds but nothing coming out.

“Aww..” Sophie said with a happy moan, “ your so cute when you blush.” Sebastian just got redder, and turned around in embarrassment. He then walked over to the end of the shoddy line the trainers created.

Damon was ****** that his cell phone had no service. He really needed to make a call now.

‘Damn satellites.’ He thought to himself, ‘they never work when you need them to.’ Damon kept pacing in the street, as other pedestrians passed by, going about their business in the city.

‘I got to get a signal or else there might be trouble…’ He kept thinking to himself. Finally, after dialing his phone for the umpteenth time, he heard the ringing on the other end.

“Hello?” a deep, raspy voice said on the other end.
“Sir, it’s me, Damon.” Damon replied. The voice on the other end coughed a bit, and cleared its throat.

“Ah, Mr. Nauls, I am glad to hear from you. I expect that you made it to Liechi ok?” the voice asked
“Yes sir, I have.” Damon replied calmly.
“Good, then the packages are safe and sound I am assuming.”
“Yes sir, and one of them was tested already as well.”
“Interesting, what were the results?” the voice on the other end wheezed.

“Well sir, it appears that they have an accelerated power growth, which is what we were hoping for. More tests need to be conducted.”
“Very good Mr. Nauls. I am pleased in your work, as always.” The voice on the phone then coughed, and cleared his throat. “What about the two trainers you said you are traveling with.”

“Well sir, we gained another follower in the group, so I will be traveling with the three for a while.”
“What?!” the voice on the other end boomed. “How could you Mr. Nauls?”
“Sir, I think I can handle this group…”
“NO EXCUSES! I DON’T WANT YOU, OR THE PACKAGES TO BE DAMAGED OR WORSE ON YOUR ‘DETOUR’ MR. NAULS! YOU WERE ASSIGNED TO RETRIEVE THESE PACKAGES, AND YOU WILL DELIVER THEM, IS THAT CLEAR!!” Damon was silent for a minute, as the voice on the other end calmed down from it’s yelling, coughing for a few minutes. After a few moments of silence, Damon spoke up again, his voice still calm.

“But sir, you don’t understand the situation. It has become, complicated in a sense.”
The voice on the other end sighed, and spoke again. “How so Mr. Nauls?”
“Well, the ones I am traveling with are an interesting group, so much in fact, there is something special with one of them, something I noticed when we battled…”

Sebastian and Ken were waiting amongst the throng of trainers inside the building. Everyone was on pins and needles, as Tobias got ready to pull some names out of the ballot box.

“What im gonna do is pull 8 names out of this here box. Those 8 names are gonna then participate in a second challenge, where 4 people are gonna then face me one by one. Ya’ll ready for this?”
“WOOOO!” the crowd of trainers cried, almost in unison.

“Alright then, lets begin…”Tobias said as he stuck his hand into the box, and pulled the first name out of the hat.

“First person in…is Kimberly Jenson!” A young girl then screamed, and went upwards to where Tobias was standing. He was busy pulling another name out of the box.

“Next…..Ken Wesker!”
“HOLY **** DUDE!” Ken screamed out loud. He then hugged Sebastian, who was nodding his approval, and then took a spot next to the girl who was before him.

“Ready for the next name….” Tobias said, as he put his hand back into the box again.

“So you see sir, that is why I think we should travel together.” Damon said, finishing his reasons to continue his own path. The man on the other end fell silent for a few moments, before he cleared his voice of the phlegm stuck in his throat.

“Very well, Mr. Nauls. You can go, and do this. I hope that your plan works. The only thing I am worried about is your own safety, so make sure that you are not captured, or worse.”
“Of course sir, I am very covert in my methods, and I can easily blend in.” Damon boasted.

“We shall see. Just remember, I want updates on the packages, your progress, and how this ‘Sebastian’ turns out. Of all things, make sure he is kept safe and sound.” The raspy voice said back. Damon just smiled, and chucked to himself for a bit before replying.
“That won’t be a problem at all sir, they suspect nothing.”

Sebastian was a bit worried and upset at this point. Six names called, and he was still hoping his would be amongst them. Only two names left, and some thirty plus trainers were still in the mix. Tobias lifted another paper out of the box, and in his enthusiastic tone, he announce the next winner.

“The seventh person is…..Eric Basco!” A voice then shouted “YEAH!” before the young man who won went on stage to join the other winners.

“Time for the last one…” Tobias began as he picked the final name out of the box. He picked up a name, and cleared his throat, waiting a moment so that the suspense could be strong for everyone left.

“The lucky trainer is…Sebastian Caine!” Sebastian’s eyes widened. ‘Did he…did he just call my name?’ he kept thinking to himself. ‘I don’t…believe it.’ Sebastian was shaken out of his shocked state when Sophie grabbed him from behind and gave him a big hug.

“Good job dude, now go up there and kick ***!” she said, with her arms around his waist. Sebastian just blushed again, and slowly walked up to where the other 8 trainers were.

“Congratulation’s to the winners here.” Tobias said with great enthusiasm. Everyone in the room gave a round of applause, some less so than others because they lost their chance at participating for a gym badge. Some trainers even left, not caring at all on how the trainers will fare. Tobias waited until the applause finished, and began speaking again.

“Well ya’ll, I wanna congratulate ya for making it this far, cause the next rounds gonna be a test of your pokemon’s strength.” He said, his southern accent hitting every note. “What were gonna do, since this gym is designed to measure a pokemon’s strength, were gonna put it to the test now. Here is your task…” He then bent down, and picked up a long rope that was coiled near his feet. Apparently no one noticed the rope from before, but the trainers who were still there gave puzzled looks as Tobias picked it up. He then turned to the eight trainers in front of him, and told them their instructions.

“This rope,” he began, “is gonna be used as a tug-o-war rope with the final 8 trainers here. Basically, ya’ll gonna face one another at random, so you should pick your strongest pokemon to participate. Top four get to face me startin at noon today.” Tobias then turned to the crowd, which was busy whispering about the challenge between the trainers.

“Ya’ll wanna see that?” Tobias practically yelled out enthusiastically. The entire room erupted in cheering, and the eight trainers, including Sebastian, just nodded with great confidence of the challenge they were given.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LinksOcarina

Hey

I want to apologize guys, ive been sick the past 2 weeks with strep throat on and off. Next chapter this weekend once I can get out of bed for more than 2 hours.