• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Could somebody explain how Hoopa and the two others were found? I went to the GTS and requested a couple of random names and it accepted it. I literally typed gibberish such as "uhauhds" and deposited a Plusle. The game seems to accept any name - as well as Hoopa etc so why are we sure that Hoopa and the others are real? I know there was something with Japanese names being trademarked but is there more to it?

If you type in their names in all caps it will autocorrect to the proper capitalization, it does not do this for gibberish.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
So these three could be more than a simple rumour...
I t would be really nice to have Pokèmon like this, especialy the water/ fire and the ghost/psychic one. :D

They are more than a simple rumor. Their respective type combinations are mere rumors, but the Pokémon themselves are not.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So do we have any images of Hoopa and the other supposed event Legendaries, or do we just know their names? If it's the latter then I'm eagerly awaiting their reveal.

Rakurai

No. For the pre-gen 3 baby Pokemon, you just have to breed them.

For the ones from later gens, they need to be holding the right incense in order to produce their baby form.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
No. For the pre-gen 3 baby Pokemon, you just have to breed them.

For the ones from later gens, they need to be holding the right incense in order to produce their baby form.

Except Riolu, that's the only Post Gen III Baby Pokémon that doesn't need Incense.

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie
Except Riolu, that's the only Post Gen III Baby Pokémon that doesn't need Incense.

wait, riolus a baby pokemon! i dont think it is.

shadcat1206

in the shadows i lie

FierceDeity1

Savior of Termina
I just heard that there are going to be a lot more Pokémon added to the dex over DLC. Is there any confirmation on thjis?

FierceDeity1

Savior of Termina
No confirmation.

Nothng of the sort has really even been hinted at.

Ok thanks. My friends are the type of people who believe anything on the internet, so i had to make sure. It did make sense, though, considering how small the dex is

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Ok thanks. My friends are the type of people who believe anything on the internet, so i had to make sure. It did make sense, though, considering how small the dex is

The only things you can really believe are stuff on the official Pokémon or XY Sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.