• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I've been looking at all of Furfrou's possible trims, & I've been able to figure out the origin of all of them except one. Does anyone have any idea where its La Reine trim comes from?

Last edited:

Dangertrout

I hear Vivillons pattern is determined by the OTs location. Is there a list somewhere with which patterns go with which places?

IMACHARIZARDGUY

Pokemon Master
not sure if this is the right place but im looking to trade anyone for the all the starters.

I want all the starters lol but at present when i go to GTS i only have the kanto ones listed even when i search for it manually. I have Bulbasaur, Charmander and squirtle to trade at the moment with more once i get them. Is anyone willing to trade any other region starter apart form kalos for one of the kanto or froakie?

Vintrial

Whouffle.
not sure if this is the right place but im looking to trade anyone for the all the starters.

I want all the starters lol but at present when i go to GTS i only have the kanto ones listed even when i search for it manually. I have Bulbasaur, Charmander and squirtle to trade at the moment with more once i get them. Is anyone willing to trade any other region starter apart form kalos for one of the kanto or froakie?

The only startes avaible are from Kanto Kalos and Torchic

IMACHARIZARDGUY

Pokemon Master
Maybe i didnt write it as clear, my apologies, but ive got all the kanto starters and froakie and torchic but i really want the unova starters and the sinnoh starters, the other ones from hoenn and johto would be nice too but really the unova and sinnoh ones.

If anyone has them and wants to trade for the kanto ones or froakie, let me know, i know the kanto ones are really easy to get but i can't seem to find the other starters on the GTS. Once i get more i'll have a wider selection to trade from

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
But none of those starters are available as of now, so you won't be able to get them. You have to wait for PokéBank.

IMACHARIZARDGUY

Pokemon Master
oh really, i thought you could get them, my bad once again lol.

was looking forward to see infernape in beautiful 3d graphics, o well.

my friend code is 2020 0807 6813 if anyone wants to trade pokemon anyways

:)

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
but despite this i have seen people requesting pokemon like piplup and chikorita on the gts. I wish they wouldn't do that.

Yeah, and that's just terrible. A few minutes ago I saw a Shiny Nidoran Male in the GTS, and he wanted a Cyndaquil for it. I'm sure it's on purpose...

gabric

figure ill post this since no one has found it yet (I found it completely randomly) in one of the caves the one with the railway tracks their is a hidden dusk stone pretty deep in the cave youll have to use the itefinder though its in one of those places that just screams I HAVE A HIDDEN ITEM!!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Called it :p

Has anyone had a good go with Avalugg? I know his Sp.Def is a killer but just wondered if anyone had got some use out of him? Trick Room/Rapid Spin and Recover are nice but...

Not really, from what I heard, it's a poor man's Forretress because while it does have a mighty defense, its typing hampers it, even with Sturdy. Rapid Spin is neat but Defog has gotten the spotlight thanks to Pokémon that have a better typing than Ice like Mandibuzz. Forrestress and Skamory are arguably better because they can do other things like setting up hazards and not just spin/fog them away.

You could always try Mirror Coat + Sturdy but damn those Stealth Rocks!

GDK

Not really, from what I heard, it's a poor man's Forretress because while it does have a mighty defense, its typing hampers it, even with Sturdy. Rapid Spin is neat but Defog has gotten the spotlight thanks to Pokémon that have a better typing than Ice like Mandibuzz. Forrestress and Skamory are arguably better because they can do other things like setting up hazards and not just spin/fog them away.

You could always try Mirror Coat + Sturdy but damn those Stealth Rocks!

When the thing can take close combat from banded terrakion and OHKO in retaliation with earthquake we cannot ignore it.
Also defog is overrated and prevents you running more than one hazard.

EonDragonFTW

Is it true that Talonflame learns Close Combat by breeding with Staraptor? Sorry if this is the wrong thread, couldn't think of a more appropriate one

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I forget; does Forretress have access to Recover, a strong two-move combo in STAB Avalanche + Earthquake, Crunch to threaten spinblockers, stronger physical bulk than Regirock, and a base 110 Attack stat?

If it does, then I see no reason to use Avalugg.

Rapid Spin is neat but Defog has gotten the spotlight thanks to Pokémon that have a better typing than Ice like Mandibuzz.

True; Mandibuzz takes far less damage from Stealth Rock (only 1/4 of its health) than Avalugg (a whopping 25% of its health, each switch-in).

Is it true that Talonflame learns Close Combat by breeding with Staraptor? Sorry if this is the wrong thread, couldn't think of a more appropriate one

Nope.

Last edited:

EonDragonFTW

I forget; does Forretress have access to Recover

True; Mandibuzz takes far less damage from Stealth Rock (only 1/4 of its health) than Avalugg (a whopping 25% of its health, each switch-in).

Nope.

aww darn it

and lol 1/4 is the same as 25%....

tomm2638

Hey Im looking for a gen 6 noibat woth hiiden ability!
Pokemon or safari code

Status
Not open for further replies.