• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone caught a female combee in the wild? I've encountered 30 after the first gym, but all of them were male. I also tried sweet scent. Are we only going to be able to get them through breeding?

Has anyone caught a female combee in the wild? I've encountered 30 after the first gym, but all of them were male. I also tried sweet scent. Are we only going to be able to get them through breeding?
I caught a female combee. Was the first one, so they are out there.

On a much more important note, i just caught our lord and savior Goomy Christ. http://i.imgur.com/tn8XNGW.jpg PRAISE HIM

Kronus09

Where can I find a green or white Flabebe? So far I was only able to see Orange, Yellow and Red.

ZelionX

I'm frustrated with the fact that Greninja learns Extrasensory before a dark type move... Also anyone know what level Sliggoo has to be to evolve in the rain?

Shraeder

It's Lit
To everyone wondering about the Sun Stone, you find it in Shalour City. After talking to the Mega Evolution Guru, go to the right of the Pokemon Center and talk to the Hiker, and he'll give you a Sun Stone in exchange for the Intriguing Stone.

Does Helioptile learn any good moves past level 35? Or should I just evolve it now?

PsychoIncarnate

Is the butterflies pattern based on where you live, or where you are.

Let's say you go to a different state, will it be able to tell and switch the pattern.

Do they ALL switch?

Shraeder

It's Lit
Has anyone here used Heliolisk/Helioptile? I want to know if I should evolve my Helioptile right now (level 34) or wait a few more levels.

Edit: Helioptile learns Bulldoze at level 35

Last edited:

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Is the butterflies pattern based on where you live, or where you are.

Let's say you go to a different state, will it be able to tell and switch the pattern.

Do they ALL switch?

No, the form is based off the region selection you made on 3DS when you start the game. You can get different forms by simply resetting over and over and transferring them to another game, but you can't change them once you start the game. The forms are also not inherited(but you can get a Scatterbug from somewhere else and it will evolve into that pattern.

FAQ and the patterns are here.

Edit:
Does Swirlix learn any decent fairy moves?
As far as we can tell it only gets Fairy Wind and Draning Kiss. It probably gets something more powerful but we don't know what that might be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.