• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunny phoenix

actually vivillon is quite good i have to say, i have one in my team and it is one of my best, unlike helioptile (is it just mine or helioptile sucks in general?)....

Shraeder

It's Lit
actually vivillon is quite good i have to say, i have one in my team and it is one of my best, unlike helioptile (is it just mine or helioptile sucks in general?)....

What level is your Helioptile? Mine started to destroy once it got to ~level 35. Plus it has great coverage for an Electric type :D I want to know what moves it learns through level up though before I evolve it(I have 2 Sun Stones).

EDIT: Oh, mine only started doing good because I gave it an Eviolite.

Last edited:

wilmawong

Has anybody found Dome or Helix fossils in Glittering Cave? Found all the others but no luck with these 2. Playing X so maybe 2 fossils are version exclusive to each game?

Rakurai

It's slightly aggravating how easy it is to miss Pokemon on certain routes due to them only being encountered in certain patches of grass.

I imagine it's going to make putting the X/Y Pokedex for this website together a pain.

trouble13

a number of questions

1. does anyone know if doublade learns any good ghost- type moves by level up after lvl 50??
2. when does it learn king's shield?? or is that only available as an aegislash??
3. where do you find the dusk stone??

would kiss u if u replied xx

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

D!3g0

My Fletchinder is getting on my nervs, its on level 25 and still hasn't learned any good flying or fire move...

Naito

So, is Caterpie Y exclusive or not? Because it isn't included on Version exclusives page here, yet in the Pokéearth section it says it is only available in Y

Posciman

Ugh, that's a real shame, sleep powder would really help it.

Actually it can learn sleep powder through the move relearner.

trouble13

questions!!

does doublade learn any good ghost type attacks by level up??

does doublade learn king's shield?? what level??

where do u find the dusk stone??

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
So, is Caterpie Y exclusive or not? Because it isn't included on Version exclusives page here, yet in the Pokéearth section it says it is only available in Y

It is available in Santalune Forest in X.

questions!!

does doublade learn any good ghost type attacks by level up??

does doublade learn king's shield?? what level??

where do u find the dusk stone??

As far as I know, it doesn't. Or it only learns Shadow Claw and Shadow Sneak.

Yes, around 40s.

You have to grind for it in the Secret Super Training, in the Aegislash segment. You can't find it, or Shiny and Dawn stones in-game.

Nevermind, here's your answer:
In a trash can at the Lost Hotel. Around where the guy won't let you in unless you have some "cool clothes".

Last edited:

Underachiever007

A user on Smogon just confirmed that Helioptile does in fact learn Surf. Awesome. That makes for a very nice Ground-type counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.