• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Kalos Dex Thread v2 [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Psyduck Ranger

Celebi's Guardian
Anyone know when Honedge learns a Steel attack? I've got Shadow Sneak and Shadow Claw, but I'd love some Steel before I go into the Rock gym...

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
So I read that Scolipede has Speed Boost.
Because it wasn't fast enough already?
It doesn't sound like it'll help much, concerning its defenses.
Perhaps it can be a good Fairy counter, after two boosts.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
How can one tell Pumpkaboo's size?
I don't know if I'm lookin at an average pumpkaboo or a small one.

Psyduck Ranger

Celebi's Guardian
Also, are there any new Pokémon that can unexpectedly use Fly? Like Golurk? I wanted to use Hawlucha but it really doesn't fit my team now (Speed Boost Mega Blaziken is just too good), nor Talonflame. Currently I'm considering Aerodactyl, but I already have a Pokémon I want to go Mega, and I already have a Rock type (Amaura's too gorgeous!). Don't suppose Malamar? Barbaracle? XD

Aegon

So there's hope that Sliggoo doesn't evolve at Level 70? I wonder how low it could actually be (49, please).

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

Bundy

My Fletchinder is getting on my nervs, its on level 25 and still hasn't learned any good flying or fire move...

Same ove here, it's really dissapointing me =/

And this has probably been awnsered 100 times already but..

What is a good lv to evolve helioptile? Any place where I can see what moves it learns by lv up? (one for pikachu/raichu would be nice too)

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Same ove here, it's really dissapointing me =/

And this has probably been awnsered 100 times already but..

What is a good lv to evolve helioptile? Any place where I can see what moves it learns by lv up? (one for pikachu/raichu would be nice too)

We don't have either of those, but Kreis has been documenting the level up moves for Helioptile on the discovery thread and Pikachu's likely didn't change much from Black 2/White 2.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Which ability, do you think, is better for a (female) Meowstic ? Keen Eye or Infiltrator ?

Underachiever007

With its horrible defenses it isn't much of a counter. If it doesn't 1KO the ground type, then it gets 1KO'd itself.

That's true for most electric types though. They have horrible defenses. You either 1KO or get 1KO'd by an Earthquake yourself. Helioptile is one of the few that get something decent to hit back with.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Which ability, do you think, is better for a (female) Meowstic ? Keen Eye or Infiltrator ?

Infiltrator is probably better since it can now evade Substitutes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.